View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 06:54 AM   #45
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXXI

Dear getDare users,

New year - new challenges, new experiences and new moments of pain and joy (they sometimes really go hand in hand).

My journey continues in 2017 and it started with a very nice result in the getDare Best blogger of 2016 poll. Out of ten nominations my blog received six votes and at the end I shared an equal fourth place. I consider this a very nice result and I hope my Sir is pleased with it as well. Without him there would not be even a single chapter, let alone the nomination in this category.

Thank you all for your votes and congratulations to Ice Maiden on her victory. I would also like to thank all the commentators for their advice and for being so nice to spend their time reading the thoughts of a boy, becoming slave A and loosing control of his useless little genitals.

I appreciate it very much and I am looking forward to your future comments, ideas, advice and suggestions. I promise to learn from the them and perhaps, just perhaps, be able to climb a step in this year’s poll. Like I wrote before, there are always new milestones to reach.

I will keep you posted of new developments but please do not give up on me if there will be a short break between this and the next chapter. There really is something big coming up and it may take quite a lot of my time.

I hope you all spent a lovely new year,
boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote