View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 09:14 AM   #44
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXX

Dear all,

Maybe you were expecting a juicy report on my last task but I am afraid I have to disappoint you. The task was postponed a bit (waiting is so challenging for me but I know everything has a reason and this time even more so) so this blog update will mostly be a thank you.

A big thank you for reading, helping, following my journey. Even to a point that the blog got nominated for the best Getadre blog of the year. I never expected it. And it is a great honour and a big responsibility to continue working on the blog and my journey. Thank you.

The blog became a big part of my journey and thanks to your comments and suggestions helped me deal with difficulties and also moments of great joy and happiness. I admit I sometimes get so emotional, writing franticly, just to get this huge amount of new feelings out of my head. This also happened yesterday evening after a long talk with Sir and I hope he understands that such, sometimes unconnected, phrases and words come from the heart and out of respect, gratitude and also desire to be a good boy, never to stop improving.

I would also like to thank Sir for giving me a very precious gift yesterday. I was once again able to rest my eyes on his body, to see him talk and guide me on cam. I still get nervous but it is getting easier and I really hope he enjoys seeing me also. Thank you Sir for this amazing journey and for being so patient, open and willing to teach me how to become a better boy. It has been such a pleasure to serve you in 2016. I wish this journey to continue and reach new highs and I promise to continue learning in order to fulfil your needs and desires.

(oh, yes, dear readers, I also thought of “that” “high”. The climax. Today is already day 53 of my chastity and a wet and messy start of the year would be such a high. But I know I still have to earn and deserve it and like I wrote in an answer in the AMA section I feel I need to do a bit more. But it is up to my Master and only he can make a decision when and if I cum and no matter how much I think whether I deserve it or not, he is the final judge. So I really try not to get to excited. Wet and messy could also mean something completely different - naughty thoughts again. Huh. I just hope Sir will get his pleasure. Sir first!)

I am sure there is still lots to learn and I am looking forward to it. New year will thus also be a year of new discoveries and I wish this not only for myself but also for you. And I also wish you all the best in the coming year. Let 2017 be full of happy moments, new experience, peace, love and joy. May all your wishes come true.

Happy new year!

boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote