View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 05:29 AM   #90
little pet
getDare Succubus

Talking Day 1

Yes, you read correctly; I'm back to day 1 of a new denial period.
Sir granted me a much awaited orgasm yesterday

I am now completely in the dark about how long it is going to take before I get to cum again. It makes me a bit nervous, but excited. Before my 23 day denial I never went longer than 6 days max without an orgasm. Now, Sir knows that I can do up to 23 days, maybe even longer.

But, of course I'll have to tell you about my orgasm. Actually, I had two orgasms.

First, I was punished for using the vibrator on my cunt while I wasn't even allowed to touch. I also received some respect lessons, because I had been especially bratty a few days ago. It was a very intense session and I ended up in tears. I have really really learnt my lesson and I'll certainly be on my best behaviour as long as I can.
During all this, I was very wet though. Horny, even. I hate being punished because that means I've done something that hurt or disappointed Sir. But the punishment itself, however severe, does turn me on immensely.

Afterwards, Sir made me rub my clit. And my labia. I had to alternate between gentle stroking and fast rubbing. I asked if I could stimulate my nipples as well and Sir made me put on my clams and attach weights to them.
Then I had to get on my knees and continue stroking my clit, while swinging the weights. This made me so horny that I was begging to cum.
I don't know how many times I asked, or how many times Sir told me no. I was completely out of it, constantly kept on the edge.
Finally though, Sir started counting down from 10. I know that meant I was allowed to cum when he reached 1. I had to swing the weight a bit more forcefully and then I had a very powerful, fucking wonderful orgasm.

I was sweating and panting but I wasn't done yet. After a short while, Sir made me stroke my clit again. It hurt a little but it started to feel good again very quickly. I don't really remember the second orgasm very well. Only that Sir made me edge again so many times. The second orgasm was even more powerful than the first and afterwards I collapsed on the floor, thoroughly exhausted and spent.

Needless to say; I slept like a baby

Now it's back to waiting, hoping, edging during cunt time...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote