View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 04:12 AM   #1
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

Default Rules For My Edging Period

As a part of the stretch goals for my major edging thread, I was to receive rules from those who gave me the most edges and let you all vote on which I should follow!

Select 5 of the following!

1. Kinktime Furniture: I will not be allowed to use furniture for my kinktime for a 1 hour stretch every alternate day (at least 3 hours a week. If I can't do 1 hour each 3 days a week next week I have to do double the amount of sessions)

Discussion: A good controlling rule that won't interfere too much with my life, while still requiring a decent dedicated portion of my time to complete. It is flexible enough to allow me to do consistently and safely.

2. ColdToes's Pool: On a daily basis, I have to PM dare one random swimmer in my Pool, ask for PM dares in return and kick that member out. Anyone can join, re-join or leave my Pool via PM dares I add to my PM dare list. I have to update the Pool rules and swimmers on a public blog entry. The Pool starts with all members of Cassandra's Pool.

Discussion: This is a good daily task that would help spread tasks and dares around GetDare. It will keep me dedicated and attending the site on a regular basis.

3. Face Slap: I will have to slap my face 5 times for every 15 edges.

Discussion: I kinda deserve the pain for getting myself in such a ridiculous position in the first place. Also this rule will allow me to experience a bit more pain than I usually do on a regular basis

4. Home Pissing Rules: When at home, I must be naked, gagged and sit on the toilet backwards when I pee.

Discussion: A very controlling rule that could prove to be annoying when I have company over. Will serve as a reminder of my edges and my task every time I use the restroom.

5. Pissing Rules: I may only ever use the toilet while completely naked and squatting down on top of the toilet seat. It doesn't matter which toilet it is, this rule applies everywhere.

Discussion: Similar to above, but much harder. I will risk slipping a lot. Public toilets will be a lot more frustrating to use. I will have to plan more time for bathroom breaks and figure out exactly how to use the toilet again with this method.

6. GetDare Rules: I must be naked when on GetDare and when doing the edges

Discussion: Another restriction on exactly how I can edge and a rule that would prevent me from spending as much time on GetDare.

7. Keeping Fit: I will exercise daily, with serious exercise at least 5 days per week. A log will be kept and shared at least monthly with Coach MarvHarvey. He will advise on exercise programs, and may assign and supervise exercise if necessary.

Discussion: Good health and fitness is important for maintaining our bodies and our minds in top condition for living a vibrant and exciting life. I am taking on this huge edging task which threatens to absorb all of my available time, squeezing out time for maintaining health and fitness. Therefore, a rule should be applied to require me to maintain and develop of my body an equal priority. It is proven that physical activity sharpens the mind, and a fit and healthy body is able to engage in many activities and have a balanced and fulfilling life. (A great many thanks to MarvHarvey for this excellently written discussion of the rule!)

8. PM or Bind: Every day that I didn't get any PM dares, the day after I have to bind or cuff together my ankles for 15 minutes. I have to double that time for every day I didn't notice or forgot to do it.

Discussion: Another rule that requires me to spread the love around GetDare and will keep me on the site. Has a good punishment for failure, with increasing punishment for worse failures!

9. Minimum Requirements: Every day that I didn't complete at least 50 edges, I have to drop one bit of every different food I eat into the front of my underpants, into my pants if I don't wear underpants, or on my head when I don't wear underpants nor pants.

Discussion: This will encourage me to finish my edges in a a somewhat timely manner. There would be no one or two edge days without a bit of punishment. 50 is difficult but reasonable for a day.

10. (TBD)

Discussion: TBD

EDIT: Because I just can't help but offer incentives. I get a spank for every vote on the poll, and I'll post a blog about how I feel about the final voted rules.

Likes: Creative Dares, Bets, Anal, Trap/Trick Dares, Trying New Things, Bladder Control, Loss of Control, Diapers, Power Exchange
Dislikes: Pain, Tedious, CBT
Limits: Illegal, Blood, Puke, Public

Send me things to add to my Kinky wishlist!

Last edited by ColdToes; 12-29-2016 at 01:19 PM.
ColdToes is offline   Reply With Quote