View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 03:51 PM   #6
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

What I suggest is make him do something REALLY boring.... Don't excite him, cos what you want to do if discipline him in a way so he doesn't misbehave again.
Alot of slaves misbehave because they know it will get them a punishment, and it's most often something that turns them on. SO if your slave's turnons are pain and humiliation, DONT do either of those.... Maybe have him write 1000 lines "I will never misbahe again" in HAND ... I guarantee that most people would find that boring and try to avoid stuff like that.
Or maybe if he hates some kind of food or drink, make him have that whenever he's hungry or thirsty. I know that I HATE coffee.... So anything to do with coffee and I'll be a sweet, behaved angel in notime... lol.

Unless of course your relationship isn't as serious, or if you enjoy sassy slaves that misbehave. SOmetimes it's fun when they misbehave cos it gives more sense to the "punishments".

All depending on what type of slave you want, you should choose wisely what kind of punishment they get.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote