View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 02:29 PM   #87
little pet
getDare Succubus

Well... im finally free of the crotch rope...

Earlier this evening I was allowed my 5 minutes cunt time that I'd bargained for yesterday.
I decided to thoroughly enjoy it, because those minutes came at a high cost. I did manage to edge 3 times. That's real proof of how damn horny I am!
Then, the time was up and I had to go stand in the corner with my butt plug in my mouth like I'd promised. Luckily at that point, Sir was online.

He gave me a choice; do the 30 minutes and be done with it. Or; wait for him to finish his work and let him decide when I would be done. I chose the latter, because it makes me very horny not to know when I'm done and let Sir decide. And I knew it would please Sir as well.

First, I could finally take off the crotch rope! Then I had to remove the butt plug from my ass, and put it in my mouth . Sir counted down for me to do it, which was a big help. Luckily it wasn't too gross...
My ring gag fits exactly over the base of the plug and snugly holds it in place. Then I went to stand in the corner; pants down, hands on my head to wait for the Hangouts sound to signal me I was allowed to come out.

Corner time was tough. The plug kept tickling the back of my throat, making me gag if I moved my head up or down even a little. This caused excessive drool to completely wet the front of my shirt. I didn't know how long I was in for.
There was no escaping the plug that had just before been in my ass. I do clean it several times a day, but still...
All the while realising that I had offered this myself. For just 5 lousy minutes of touching my cunt. And still, the insides of my thighs were dripping wet with cunt juices.

Finally, I heard the hangouts sound and I was allowed to come out.
I changed into my bath robe, grabbed a glass of wine and we talked. Sir even made me stroke my clit with a soft paint brush. This was so incredibly frustrating! And then it got even worse, as I was then only allowed to stroke my labia and stroke just above my clit .

As you can imagine I'm going insane with horniness and there is nothing... I'll just have to go back to waiting again.

Waiting until Sir decides it's my time...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote