Thread: Fiction: The Girls's Revenge
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 11:07 PM   #1
Person
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Person Send a message via Yahoo to Person
Book The Girls's Revenge

Well this is the first story I've wrote, so hopefully it will be good...

Characters
  • Danny - 14 years old
  • John - 14 years old
  • Kiley - 14 years old
  • Jenna - 14 years old
-------------------------------
Kiley and Jenna were friends, and John and Danny were friends. The two boys were like rivals to the two girls. They always liked to compete in things. So one day they were all at the park, so they decided to have a little competition. They were going to race to the road. It was the boys vs. the girls. Whoever won got to do a dare of their choice to the loser. The boys won.

"Well, we won, so we get to give you a dare. I dare you to walk home with only a bra and thong on," said Danny.

"No way!!" said the girls at the same time.

"You have to!" said John. The girls knew they had to. So they stripped to their bras and thongs.

"You'd better watch out, because we are going to get you back," said the girls as they walked home.

The boys had a sleepover that night. At about 1:00 AM they decided to go to bed. What they didn't know is the girls had snuck in the house, and were outside their bedroom door.

"Are they asleep?" asked Kiley.

"I think they are.. I can hear them snoring," said Jenna. So they opened the door silently and snuck in their bedroom. The boys were asleep. Kiley sat down the bag of components she had brought. Inside it were handcuffs, rope, duct-tape, blindfolds, a digital camera, and clamps.

"And the revenge starts here.." said Kiley.

Last edited by Person; 04-11-2010 at 08:41 AM.
Person is offline   Reply With Quote