View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 12:32 PM   #83
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 21 of denial

Yesterday was Christmas, so I skipped on writing my blog.
I was however, very naughty. I touched my cunt again, late at night. I don't know what I was thinking... I was just so horny that all my cares went out the door for a while. Until I came to my senses... then I had to tell Sir about it.
As a punishment I will have to wear a chrotch rope tomorrow. From morning 'till night.
When I asked Sir if I was still allowed the mandatory cunt time 3 times a day, he told me that he wasn't sure... I was being punished after all. The morning cunt time was ok, as I wouldn't be wearing the chrotch rope just yet. For the afternoon and evening cunt time, I had tot bribe Sir with punishments for myself in order to still be allowed to touch. I had to, because if I wouldn't be allowed to touch, I would surely break the rules again.

So for the afternoon cunt time (2 minutes ) , I will have to put toothpaste on the crotch rope and wear pegs on my nipples for 10 minutes.
For the evening cunt time, I offered tot go stand in the corner for 30 minutes. Again, I got only 2 minutes. I managed to bribe Sir into giving me 5 minutes for quite a high price; I have to stand in the corner for 30 minutes, pants down, with my butt plug in my mouth (after wearing it 24/7), held in place by my ring gag.
I know I offered it myself, but that was after being made to edge and almost reaching orgasm. I would've promised anything, just to be allowed to touch...

The butt plug is still in my ass 24/7. It hardly bothers me now, but it still reminds me of who is my owner.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 12-26-2016 at 10:28 PM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote