View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 06:48 AM   #79
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 19 of denial

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Well,... Almost Christmas!!!!
Assuming you don't fuckup today you will have made it to your requested denial period.
I can tell you, it was hard work. I constantly had to keep you horny. It was hard work but you asked for it and as a good owner gave you what you wanted.

For me the fun will start tomorrow.
From then your denial will be on my turns. I will allow you to touch during sessions. Get you to the edge, fully aware that you won't know whether i have an orgasm in mind or not.

In short,
It was fun that you achieved getting into a state of "always being 10seconds of rubbing away from an orgasm", but now you can prepare for phase 2.

To the readers,..... Stay tuned

Hard work keeping me horny huh!?
Poor Sir...

But oh my... I begged to be denied until Christmas. With no mercy, however much I begged. I expected to be granted an orgasm around Christmas and that would be that; I would have made it...
the teasing is quite bad already... and now you're going to make it even worse
Phase 2... I'm not sure how I'm going to survive that

-------------------

Today I have already accumulated around 9 edges. Cunt time is really torturous now.
I've even earned myself a punishment because of my excessive horniness yesterday; my vibrator isn't working well and I wanted to open it up to see if I could fix it. Suddenly, for a very short while, it started working again. I don't know what I was thinking, but I held it against my cunt. At the highest setting... Within 10 seconds, I almost came. I managed to stop myself before that, luckily.
Very ashamed, I had to tell Sir that I had been using a vibe on myself while I'm not even allowed to touch except for the cunt time, three times a day. Sir told me that the punishment will be severe.

So now I have phase 2 plus a punishment waiting for me...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 12-24-2016 at 06:50 AM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote