View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 03:49 AM   #58
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 17 of denial

Cant believe it's already 17 days!
I'm becoming more and more desperate. Just thinking about orgasms has me squirming. I want it so badly! And then I'm so stupid as to watch Hogtied movie clips where the girls get to cum all the time. why do I do this to myself!?

Yesterday I had a nice session with my owner. We played a game and if I lost, I had to punish myself with various spanking implements. Also the cane that Sir made me put on my desk the whole day. Luckily I was quite good at the game and my ass is doing quite alright.
After that, I was of course even more desperate and I was allowed to touch my cunt... for a price... He made me put in an offer for 1 minute of cunt time (no orgasm). I eventually raised the time to 2 minutes but that meant I had to put ice cubes in my pussy and ass, spank both my nipples 20 times, then put my nipple clamps on and attach weights to them (ouch!). Double the amount of weight I'm used to. The cunt time was great, but of course far too short!

After that, I had to perform tricks for Sir, like a good pet. With the weights and clamps still on. Playing fetch was quite the endeavour I must say.

During night I had to take out the butt plug. I had some cramps and that was caused by the small matter of air not being able to escape when the plug is in... I really didn't want to write about this, but I figured that I should at least give a reason for taking it out, as I'm supposed to be wearing it 24/7. I slept like a baby after that. It's back in now and I'm feeling fine again.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote