View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 12:46 AM   #7
H.P.

Kyle took the light from Matt and aimed it at John. Kyle moved to the front of the bed to get a different view. He was now at the end of the bed with Johns feet. He still couldn't see his front privates because of how he was sleeping, but had a fantastic view of his entire ass. Kyle thought it was a good opportunity and took a photo using the phone. Matt started touching Johns butt just doing some tapping and a small rub on his cheek that was facing up.

John had no response. Matt swallowed, and put his entire hand on John's ass cheek. No response, Matt started to gently and slowly move his hand across his butt towards his crack. Once at the crack Matt tried to spread John's cheeks. He got a very clear view of Johns asshole, and both of them were surprised that there was hair growing from it. Kyle took another photo. Johns asshole was entirely exposed for about 10 seconds when John made a noise that sounded like a groan, maybe a deep yawn. Matt released John which made his ass snap back. It even made a noise.

At this point Matt and Kyle were very curious to see the rest of Johns body. Both of then had tents forming in their pants.

Both boys stood there silently. Kyle instinctively turned off the light just in case as John was still making a groan/yawn or something. John itched his chest and rolled over onto his back. He put on arm on his chest and one arm on his stomach.

Matt and Kyle stood there, waiting. Their 17 year old cousin, in all his buff and nudeglory, was giving then a perfect view. They didn't turn the light back on immediately because they didn't want to risk John waking up. The sat there in the dark waiting.

After a few minutes, Kyle looked at his phone, 11:25. They have been fooling around for a while, he considered it very lucky. He turned the flashlight on again, and both of the boys got to see exactly what they wanted to.

Both of the boys stared intently at the sleeping johns semi hard, circumcised, dick. His penis wasn't fully flaccid as the light ass play must have subconsciously given him blood flow down there.

Kyle took another photo. They stared for a few more minutes and then Matt started laughing as John's semi went to fully flaccid. He signaled to Kyle to take another photo, which he did. Then John walked over to Kyle, "let's put his sheets back over him carefully and leave." Kyle nodded and the boys slowly covered John back up.

They went back into their rooms and Turned on their light. As soon as the light was on both boys noticed each other's erection, but they didn't say anything about it. Matt commented, "I was surprised, he felt different than it looks.... lemme see the picture."

Kyle handed Matt his phone, and both of them looked at the photos. They analyzed the photo of John with his semi, and he asked Kyle, "How big do you think that is?"

Kyle shrugged. He then said, "Looks almost the same as mine." Who proceeded to stretch out the waistline of his pants and inspect his own penis.

Matt looked down Kyle's pants, Kyle was almost hard. He noticed that although Kyle was only 10, he actually had a dick about the same size as himself, he felt embarrassed but didn't say anything. Matt then thought out loud, "I think you're actually a little bigger than his... but he wasn't fully hard, so I don't know."

Kyle looked proud. "Well that was fun, but I feel bad that I took photos."

Matt sighed, "It's fine, don't feel bad as long as we don't show them to anyone."

Kyle nodded.

"Let's go to bed, we're gonna wake up early tomorrow and work out with John, don't say anything to him!"

Kyle nodded again and went to his bed. He fell sleep nearly immediately, Matt however first brought his phone to the bathroom.

At 6AM both boys were awoken to an alarm set before. They went out to the main room and saw John sitting on the couch waiting. He was wearing the same work out clothes as previously (with different compression shorts) and a smile. "Morning cuz's, how'd you two sleep??" John asked unaware of what they did last night.

"Good." Both boys responded simultaneously.

"Let's get started then."
H.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to H.P. for this post: