View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 10:11 PM   #4
H.P.

John and Kyle just sat down watching TV. It was about 9:40. They talked a little but John was processing what he just told his Matt. The memory of losing his virginity started to make John hard. Kyle wasn't aware of johns hard on but did notice that John was thinking about something. The two mostly just watched the television.

About 20 minutes later Matt walks out of the bathroom, towel over his waist. "I'm kinda tired, we can play later?" Matt asked me.

John looked at Kyle who seemed not to know what was going on. He answered Matt, "Yeah I'm kinda tired as well, I work out in the morning around 6am. Wanna do breakfast after around 8?"

Matt was fast to respond, "Can I work out with you??"

Kyle quickly added, "me too? Can I work out with you?"

John delighted. He thought he had two little worshippers who idolized him. "Uhh sure, but can you both wake up at 6?" They just nodded their heads.

John turned off the TV, Matt and Kyle both when into their room after saying good night and Kyle closed the door. John was about to leave when he realized their door was closed. He had a thought, "Matt was still wearing a towel, does he get dressed with Kyle in the room? Is that what it's like to be brothers? You don't mind being seen changing..."

John just figured kids were kids, turned off the light and went to his room. He took off his sweatpants and shirt, tucked himself into bed and promptly passed out.

-

Kyle closed the door behind him right after saying good night. He asked his brother "What did you two talk about when I was in the shower?"

Matt dropped his towel. He was completely naked, Kyle didn't bat an eye. This was normal for these two boys. They lived in the same room at home, so changing in front of each other wasn't anything of significance. Matt had started growing pubes and wasn't embarrassed to show them off to his little bro. Matt still nude responded, "I asked him about Truth or dare. Apparently he played it before, but I don't know much else."

Matt went to his dresser and put on a pair of boxers.

Matt then said, "His muscles are something else though. I also touched his penis!" with a laugh.

Kyle asked him if it was during the game, and Matt told him no, when they were touching johns muscles, he followed one down to his crotch and he accidentally touched him.

"How was it?" Kyle asked.

"I don't know," Matt thought for a second, "it didn't feel big, but idk I didn't see it I just accidentally touched it for a moment."

Kyle walked up to Matt and grabbed Matt's hand. He then placed it directly on his crotch and within a second before Matt could actually react he let his hand go and fell away. Kyle asked Matt "How did it feel compared to mine?"

Matt closed his eyes. He was deep in thought for a moment, then he said, "I dunno. Didn't feel much bigger or smaller... I don't remember."

Kyle lowered his PJ bottoms. He was revealing himself to Matt, "I don't think I'm that big, but John is huge, his dick has to be big too right? How didn't it feel different."

"I said I don't remember... I didn't feel it that long and it was a touch. Put that thing away."

Kyle put his pants back on. For a 10 year old he was surprisingly big, he was gonna enter puberty soon if he didn't already start. He had no pubes, but definitely above average sized dick and balls for his age. Matt was similar, also above average but his 2 years on Kyle wasn't that obvious when only comparing their growth down there, they were very similarly sized with a slight edge to Kyle. Both boys were also circumcised.

"I can't believe it was smaller.. you played Truth or Dare right? Didn't you see it??" Kyle asked.

Matt quietly responded, "We didn't get that far. We asked each other a truth, and then he dared me to take a shower. Now we're here."

Both boys went silent. Without a word Kyle opened their door very slowly so to not make a noise, he saw that all the lights were out. He closed the door and said to his brother, "I think he's sleeping."

Matt checked outside the room himself, all the lights were off including Johns. He retreated back into his room and closed the door quietly.

The two boys sat in silence for a moment. Kyle broke it by saying "Want to go check out John's room?"

Matt wanted to, as did Kyle. They both agreed it would be best to wait a little more to ensure that John was fully sleeping. When their clock read 11:00 they agreed that enough time had passed.

They went to their door and slowly opened it. The two boys tip toed across the main suite in the dark, careful not to hit anything or to make any noise. They stop at John's door and each put an ear to his door. No noise. They check under the door, no light, "John's asleep" Matt said. He cautiously opened the door, being extremely careful not to make any noise.

They were in, their eyes were adjusted to seeing in the dark, but Matt has his cell phone, and on it a flash light they they covered with their hand, which provided them with a very dim light. Both boys were now standing above John's bed. Matt aimed the light towards his feet, and saw that he was standing on the sweatpants John was wearing after his shower. From what they could see, John was shirtless, under the covers very peacefully asleep I'm the fetal position. Matt whispered to Kyle, "He took off his sweatpants, so he's probably wearing boxers, this might be easier than we thought."

The boys didn't know how easy it actually was going to be. Unbeknownst to them, john was naked. On top of that once John fell asleep, it took more than just saying his name to wake him up. It was a mystery how his body wakes up at 6am every morning, because nothing short of pushing him out of bed will wake him up. He was basically the perfect target for midnight pranks.

The brothers steeled their resolve. Matt grabbed the bed comforter and Kyle grabbed the sheets. Very gently both boys peeled the sheet off John downward. Luckily for them both of Johns arms and legs were underneath the sheets, meaning they provided little resistance; John was also facing away from his cousins. They continued to slowly slide the covers down. When the covers were going past his back, the boys could see the top of his butt.

Kyle released the sheets and whispered to Matt, "I don't think he's wearing underwear!"

Matt aimed the dim light towards John, and also saw the tip of his ass crack. He whispered to Kyle, "slowly pull the sheets down all the way, I don't think he's gonna wake up if he hasn't already, but still be careful." It's was obvious Matt was excited from his rushed whispers, but Kyle was equally excited.

Kyle nodded silently and slowly pulled the covers off John, and past his feet leaving him 100% exposed.

Matt and Kyle just stood their silently. The dim light aimed directly at John's ass. Because of his position it wouldn't be possible for the boys to see his front unless John moved. The boys just stared at John's ass quietly for a few minutes. It wasn't hairy, but there were some hairs protruding from his crack.

Matt released his one hand on the light, the dim light turned bright and now John was entirely illuminated. Matt freezed and thought John would wake up from the sudden change in light, but luckily for them, he didn't.

The two boys looked at each other, and then back to John. Kyle whispered to Matt, "I think he has hair coming out of his ass. Do you have that?"

Matt shook his head, he never knew hair could or would grow from there.

Without another word Kyle reached out and with 2 fingers touched John's ass. He felt his ass cheek for a solid 5 seconds just doing some slight pushing and bouncing before stopping. The brothers observed John who had no response. Matt and Kyle looked each other and laughed silently.

Matt spoke to Kyle silently, "I think John is a heavy sleeper. But let's not get carried away. Hold this light, I wanna see if he will roll over."
H.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to H.P. for this post: