View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 12:32 PM   #1
Mr.Blue

Default The Worst Sex Story of All Time

Hi, writing well is a major pain in the ass and very time consuming for me if I want to reach my maximum potential and I do not wish to dedicate so much of my time to writing smut. However, I do feel like writing something dirty for all you fellow perverts to read so I'm just going to write whatever fantasies come to my mind with little revisions. So enjoy!

Worst Sex Story of all Time

Sabrina was a slut, in and out. Everything she wore was slutty and everything she did was slutty. She had few friends because none of the other girls respected her. There was a time when she did have more friends and was a good girl, not a slut, but that was before she met Ambrose. Ambrose was an asshole, he didn't even really bother dating Sabrina when he met her, just used her. No dinners, no romantic poems, he fucked her in his truck the second day they met. Fucked her hard too, he actually made her bleed a little even though she wasn't a virgin. For the next few months Sabrina was Ambrose's sex slave. They didn't even have a very good relationship and she knew it. Still, she liked getting fucked hard almost every day by Ambrose. She also liked how he treated her like a whore and only gave a shit about her when he wanted sex. Deep down she craved more attention from him but he would not give it to her because he was not that kind of guy. Anyway, after the few months was over Ambrose had to move to a different town and never called her again. Sabrina was heartbroken and the innocent little girl she used to be was officially gone. Well, it was probably gone by the 30th time Ambrose rammed his cock into her hungry pussy and thrust in and out until she squirted. She came so hard and fast that it forced Ambrose's cock right out of her pussy. Enraged, he hit her with a blow to the side of her head, turned her over, and plunged his cock deep into her asshole with no lube. It hurt like hell to Sabrina but she was still in heaven from her squirting orgasm that she simply moaned in ecstasy while Ambrose pretty much raped her as they had never agreed on anal sex before.

That was 2 years ago. Sabrina was now 18 years old and a senior in high school. She was also the best cheerleader in the school and had made the varsity team as early as her sophomore year. She had a strong background in gymnastics since her mother signed her up when she was only 4 years old. She was very flexible and could snap both of her legs behind the back of her head when Ambrose used to fuck her - something he liked very much and would demand from her often. In addition to her skills she was also by far the sexiest and prettiest girl on the team. She somehow had excellent curves on her petite frame. Her flowing brown hair that she curled often glowed more vividly than even the prettiest blonde in the school. Her breasts were not large but not small either, perfectly proportioned to the rest of her body. She always had natural beauty but ever since Ambrose turned her into a slut she focused on her outward appearance even more. Her makeup never looked tacky but beautiful, she knew exactly how to turn heads and have sex with any guy she wanted.

Speaking of sex she had already fucked about a tenth of all the boys in her small school and every stud on the football team. She had gone wild since Ambrose left her and was looking for someone who could treat her like he did but nobody came even close. Perhaps she needed something more, perhaps she needed a gangbang...

To be continued...
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mr.Blue for this post: