View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 09:04 AM   #31
b69

Default Continued Journey

slave A,

I've enjoyed your journey more than you know. I questioned whether you were a pain slut or just who you were; I tried to encourage you to focus on your Sir vs. your own wants, and to continue to grow by remembering but not dwelling on previous mistakes. I’m glad to have been given the opportunity to follow your journey with you, offer any insights that I might have, and to hopefully encourage you.

I never think a submissive person is weak. I find it takes a lot of strength and courage to place yourself in someone else’s hand and control. Please do not think any of my comments were ever made to make you feel weak. As I’ve said before and it sounds like your last post illustrates that you’ve gotten this, focus on pleasing your Sir. By focusing on him and “his spunk” that it appears you so crave, you’ve made enormous progress in your journey.

Please continue to let us “dear readers” have insight on your journey as I suspect it’s not ending, but just starting as you appear to have found yourself. Congratulations.
b69 is offline   Reply With Quote