View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 02:45 AM   #105
LoveDareChallenges

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Oh yes, I'd love it and not having the power to say stop. But my mistress had.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Definitely yes. Even better than 1...

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes, I would, if I knew her well enough. It's a fantasy of mine, too.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
In an environment I don't know... To work definitely not, for shopping maybe, but again, in a city I don't know at all.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

I guess I wouldn't dare doing that. Such dares I'd only do, if others wouldn't have a problem seeing me naked and it's legal.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
Yes, but probably I wouldn't dare going back in a bus or similar. I did that in the past a bit when I walked on the street. The thought got me quite excited.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Yes, I've already done it.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

Definitely balls! I've done it already, but I don't like it. I'm always afraid something could go wrong there. They are not replacable...

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Yes, within my limits, check my signature...

10 Would you drive naked?
If police couldn't jail me, if I was to be caught, yes.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Yes, see above under which conditions. Where it's not allowed definitely not!

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Maybe yes. Depends which, who does it and where they are uploaded.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Yes, I've already done it many times on Chaturbate.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yes, all of them. I've also been licking a clean toilet seat in the hotel e.g...

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes, conditions see above.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.

Yes, see above.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Yes, see above.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
No, it's a limit of mine. I prefer to not have anything there. It's neither humiliating, nor exciting, but just making me problems.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Hell, yes!

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
I guess I would now...
LoveDareChallenges is offline   Reply With Quote