View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 10:16 PM   #19
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

I have to do 1,000 spanks over the next month, so figured this would be a fun to pick things...

First roll, 5, but I live in a condo downtown and don't have a backyard so rolled again and got a 1. so room. Second roll, another 1, so just hand. Next roll, 2, so 40 spanks with the hand, not too bad. Last roll, ugh, 6.

So another session with quadruple spanks. Rolled a 6 on first roll, so I'll stay in my room. Second roll is a 5, so hairbrush. The dare didn't specify so I decided to flip a coin, heads I used the back, wooden side, tails I use the bristle side. Heads, so using the back side. Next roll...5, so quadruled, that means 400. ugh! I did it fairly quickly, alternating between cheeks, I did have to rest a few times in between, mostly because my right arm was getting tired. My ass was bright red and stinging badly during the 10 minutes of corner time, and then I had to roll again so...

3. bathroom, easy enough. 4 hairbrush again...ugh. flipped the coin again, not so lucky this time, tails, so brush side. Next roll 4, so 80, with the bristle side of the hairbrush on my already flaming ass

I did the 80, again as quick as I could medium hard, it was different kind of stinging, bruising feeling, Both cheeks are now a deep, dark red and I can tell i'm going to be feeling it for a few days, rolling again hoping for a 1 or 3, but nope...it's a 2. So I have to do it again but double spanks.

First roll 2, so parent's bedroom, but since I live alone i'll just use my own. Next roll, 1, so hand, that's good. Next roll 3, so 60 spanks. I repeated the process with my bare hand, which made more noise and hurt more than I thought, mostly because I was already basically raw back there. Final roll, finally a 1!

Didn't plan on doing 580 tonight, but at least I'm over half way done for the month.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote