View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 08:57 AM   #51
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 11 of denial

Today I'm horny. Just damn horny all the time. We had an (unplanned) sort of session yesterday night. I came home late, but Sir still had time to chat. Without further ado, he ordered me to fetch my flogger and get on my knees. He made me flog my pussy, my ass, my thighs, but most of all, my tits. Everything was bright red and I felt a nice burn when I was done.

This made me feel very submissive immediately. I was willing to do anything, without hesitation in order to please Sir. I didn't even complain when he was teasing me about my denial. I fell asleep very satisfied an horny. That's also how I woke up this morning.

Horny...longing...wet... cunt time today is so frustrating and nice and exciting and did I mention frustrating? Sir told me this afternoon that I'm not nearly desperate enough. He says he can't wait for the day when I'll cry out of desperation when he tells me to stop touching. Is that the goal? When will that happen? How crazy will I have to be? Will I then finally, be given my orgasm?

Today is the 5th day that I'm wearing my butt plug since I had to take a night's break. I only take it out half an hour per day and it's going fine. I am actually getting used to the feeling. It doesn't feel so present anymore. Maybe I do have to switch it up some more. I'll put my big plug in tonight. Sir is away. The plug will serve as a great reminder of who owns my ass.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote