View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 08:55 AM   #49
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 10 of denial

Last night, Sir was away and I still had some work to finish. So, little time for horniness. When I finished my work though, I looked at some nice pictures online. Pictures where women are used as everyday objects. One was made into a chandelier, in tight bondage. An other girl was tied so she could hold up the washing line while the basket was attached to her nipples with clamps.
These images really turned me on. Sir and I are exploring objectification and I must say it's hot! I spent Sunday night being Sir's desk light for 1,5 hours. And this afternoon he's told me that he has set a goal for me for an even longer period of time. Suffice to say this made the juices flow even more.

I went to bed horny and I woke up horny. My morning touch-moment (maybe I should call it cunt time from now on) turned into an edge. Stopping made me feel so frustrated and angry almost. During lunch, Sir teased me even more and the afternoon cunt time was torture as well.

I edge almost every time now. Sometimes more than once at a time. Sometimes I can hold the edge, but that feels very risky. I never liked the idea of edging. I always just went straight for the climax. Now I just do it. Not because Sir told me I have to, but because I'm starting to feel some sort of longing to stay horny. The edges are turning me crazy with longing and after I'm done touching I notice I'm often still grinding my hips and squeezing all my muscles as I'm yearning to cum. I really have to open my eyes wide and think of mundane, boring stuff for a while in order not to cum.

After the edge, I had to do some shopping. I'm wearing a skirt today and as a rule, I'm not allowed to wear panties under them. Now that it's winter, I wear hold up stockings or stockings with the crotch cut out. It was very chilly today and feeling the cold air on my cunt is quite the experience. As always, I went by bike, so I had to do my best not to flash anyone on the way there. When I got there, I had to get off the saddle... there were lots of people around and I was so focused on not flashing anyone, that I didn't notice the wet spot that had formed on my saddle until at least 4 people must have seen it (I'm not sure if anyone really noticed, but that's how it works in my head.) Cripes, I'm a real horny mess

All my hopes of having an orgasm by Christmas have now long gone. I just don't know and Sir keeps hinting about New Year's Eve. Oh by the way, he's also talking about making me wait until Driekoningen (what I believe you English folk call Epiphany, or 12th night) which is on the 6th of January

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote