View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 03:59 AM   #12
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Thanks my dear pet.
I must say, and i did not tell you earlier, i was really wondering how you were going to report on last night.

You start saying, "to make a long story short" which is indeed the only way to do this.
But, let me add: the whole evening "bedlamp-teasing-paintbrush" session took a continuous 2 hour.

Indeed at the end you were so extremely horny that i was pretty sure you would not be able to sleep unprotected.
Either you would touch, or you would be sleepless.

So, locking you into your belt i considered a necessity.

(And it has the additional benifit that it makes you even more horny)

Anyway, as i already instructed you, please prepare icecubes. You may need cooldown.
I would have loved to write a detailed report of the whole night, but that will be too lengthy a thing to put in here. But yes, I was extremely horny indeed. Even writing about it makes my cunt ache again. and even if I forgot about it for a while, the plug does a very good job reminding me of my current state.

Aaaargg ice cubes. It is that bad already

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote