View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 11:02 PM   #23
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XVII

Dear all,

real life is again taking it’s toll so this will be just a short update about two very different days.

Hell on Sunday and heaven on Monday.

Sir greeted me as usual: “hello fatboy”. I blushed but got even more red in my face as he said the next phrase: “you got to dribble, I shot and orgasmed.”
I was not so much ashamed of my pathetic dribble but ashamed of how much I wanted him to cum. It surprised me how desperately I wanted him to have pleasure, to have an orgasm. How much I wished I could see it, feel it and yes, taste his thick white man cum. I was ashamed what a dirty boy I have become. And he knew it. He knew how I sat there naked collared, lusting after his typed words, my useless little cock getting hard.
And he knew just how to fix this. “Lube your butt plug with toothpaste and fuck your useless boy pussy”. I was shocked. After many toothpaste treatments of my useless little genitals I knew I could expect some pain, but what I experienced on Sunday was beyond any expectations. Even when I inserted just the tip of the the plug my crack started to burn. Really burn. But I continued and got it all in. It felt like I was being torn apart, like there is a fire in my bum. It itched and hurt. And the pain and burning sensation remained there as I squeezed, sweated, fucked myself on my plug. It got worse and worse, no relief whatsoever. I stopped for a few seconds, than pumped it again. And the pain got even worse.
Why did I have to buy an extra minty toothpaste? Why am I such a slut? Why?
There was no pleasure, my useless cock went flacid. And Sir knew that, he knew I do not deserve pleasure. Not for being a fatboy. I lasted for pathetic twenty minutes before I asked him to please remove the plug. And Sir showed mercy.
Another lesson learned. Get fuckable, no matter what.

And the pain, the mental pain subsided only on Monday when I managed to send Sir a picture after a week of hard training and healthy diet. 1,7 kg lost. Goal achieved. Yes, it was not enough to deserve an orgasm but (please believe me) I did not even hope for it. I hoped for something much more important. I wished Sir would be pleased.
And my reward was magnificent. “Good, you did well my not so fat boy”. Magical words. There is a new goal ahead of me, but at that moment I felt rewarded, I felt I pleased Sir. And this is simply a wonderful feeling. To please. To serve.

I must not pig out now. I must work harder. I must reach my goal: become fuckable for Sir.

I only hope I can bring him pleasure he deserves. This is why I offered my body to him when I promised him a very vocal self genital flogging. I know it will be much harder than my last one. I know it will hurt like hell. But I also know seeing me in agony makes him feel good -(“slave may be punished purely for Master's pleasure”) as does any true Master who understands the meaning of both a carrot and a stick.
“Master will routinely punish slave in order to remind it of its status as a slave and to continually train it to better serve Master and to be a better slave.” It will be for my own good - to become a better slave for Sir.

Dear readers, as you can see my journey continues, and I will keep you posted as soon as the time allows it.

Thank you Sir.

Thank you Getdare.

boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote