View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 10:52 AM   #22
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XVI

Dear all,

today’s update could also be called another report from fatboy, trying to repent for his sins.

Yesterday my day started with a long walk. Not just a walk, but a walk with rice in my socks. More than for the feeling of discomfort, the walk will be reminded as a two hours constant reminder of my mistake and stupidity. Every step was like another harsh word from my Master.
Fatboy. Dirty slave boy. Lazy boy. Fat.
And again: you disappointed me.
But I understand it was a well deserved reminder and I tried to keep walking for as long as I could, until my soles started burning and I just had to turn back and return home.

At home I was greeted by another message from Sir: “Next 24 hrs is water only, like a dog from a bowl when possible, no food for you, you know it makes sense”. And he was, as always, right. It really made sense that the only food product a fatboy deserves is rice in his socks. So here I am writing this trying to think not of the food but of my Sir who is shaping and moulding me every day. And I would like to thank him again and again.

I would also like to say sorry again for my actions, for not loosing a gram of weight. It is something I once again reflected on during my corner time and also something I had to do “out loud” for Sir. I was to mark my body, neck to groin with a painfully humiliating but absolutely true phrases: "I am a lazy bad fatboy, sorry Sir" and "Master's boys pathetic cock" on my groin above my pathetic cock. Those words somehow burned in my flash and in my brain and they still bring back all the feelings of shame and humiliation. But I need to repent.

And with those words also came horniness. Something I am not too proud of and something I tend not to speak about when I am with my Master. He should not care about my sexual relief and I never want to start this topic myself. But he read me like an open book and said: “treated like a dog, made to mark your body, no pubic hair and no longer able to cum when YOU wish, but it makes your pathetic cock so hard, so do I!”.
He was right, 100% right.
It is after his next question that I admitted “it” wants to cum desperately. And he suggested maybe cumming will loose a few grams. I tried not to get too excited as I was not completely sure if this was just a trick but his next order messed up my mind even more. I was once again to edge on camera.
I could not last long before my useless little cock started leaking precum. Another few strokes, another few hits in the balls, a few more strokes and I leaked (for me who squirts pathetic amounts of cum as you may remember) a huge amount of precum as well as a few drops of cum. And than Sir said: enough, “it” is not cumming.
I was left without an orgasm, I was denied and all I could do was to lick what my pathetic cock leaked.
It was a mixture of feelings. Was this a ruined orgasm? Was this just edging? Did I do wrong? I was so scared I went too far, but I really had no mental orgasm, there was no mental relief. And I felt bad my body betrayed me, I had so little control - I thought I should not even squirt a drop of cum. I did not deserve this. He was right not to allow me a full blown orgasm. Why would he give such gift to a fatboy.
At the same time I would like to say I was grateful for what he allowed me to do. To slightly release the pressure on the balls and this release I will try to use further to be even more concentrated on Sir.
I was still not sure I did the right thing until Sir told me he got excited seeing me. And this was such a huge confirmation that I did right not to allow myself an orgasm, to remain on edge, to wait. His pleasure first!

I was given another gift - picture of Sir. His naked Man body. There will be no details for you, readers. There will just be my admiration, me telling you how much I lust and crave to feel him in real. To smell, lick, worship him. To suck his nipples hard (they are a gift of nature for sure!) To be used and fucked by him. To suck him dry and taste and savour his man cum. And writing this makes me forget about the food, about my last 24 hours of starving. It just makes me want to work harder and eat less and healthier. Fatboy needs to go.

Thank you Sir.

Thank you readers and commentators.

boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slaveboy28 for this post: