View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 10:29 AM   #12
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

okay, sorry it took me so long to post back how they all went but here it is (:

The first night I slept in only my thong.. I also decided to leave my door open to spice things up (: Next, I did the touch every wall in my house naked. Everyone was sound asleep so it wasn't to exciting.

After doing this I watched tv for 20 minutes naked.. I heard my mom coming out of her room so I jumped up and got a blanket really quick. She just came out and told me to go to bed and then left, so I didn't watch a full 20 minutes. punishments???

After that I went back to my room for a while to make sure my mom fell back asleep, then I went in front of my sisters door and sat naked for 6 minutes. It was so nervewracking because she gets up a lot during the night to use the restroom/get a drink/etc. Thankfully she didn't !

For the last thing that night I did the rest of MikeyW's dice dare, nothing to exciting except when I was doing the naked workout in the dining room my sister came down to the kitchen to get a drink. I hid under the table until she was gone !

THE second night::
I did the stradle the banister naked thing, it made me soo horny ! I was so wet and my juices were all over !
I also slept naked with no covers ! First time I have ever done it, it was interesting.. I liked it (: Although I didn't leave my door open, I was too scared. So if you want to give me a punishment.

I think that was all of them ! They were so fun ! I would love more ((:

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote