View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 04:35 AM   #20
slavejenn

Send a message via Yahoo to slavejenn

oh yes, those are wonderful ideas. you are right, i think, to use my imagination against me, and once i'm a little scared my subconscious will be convincing me that i posted too much info and that someone will figure out where i am. Very nice suggestions
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
I had an idea (not about the touching thing - unless you have a cat.) It occurred to me that the scariest thing of all is not what you see or hear, but what you do to yourself in your own imagination. It's what you don't see that is really scary.

So I thought of a way to throw in a little psychological terror. The day you plan to do this, you could take out an anonymous craigslist ad. Put exactly what you plan to do in, including times (e.g. "At 8:00 I'm unlocking and opening my back door. By 8:30 I will be tied up and helpless in my living room..." etc...). Don't put in any identifying information at all.

Logically, intellectually, you'll know that there is no way anyone could possibly trace that scenario back to you, much less your location. But I suspect when you are tied up, in the dark, helpless and straining to hear every strange sound, you might feel differently.

If you are really daring, maybe you take out a series of ads, and each one contains one (useless) hint about your location. Maybe in one ad you mention the color of your house. Maybe in another you mention a significant local landmark. Maybe in a third you mention how many floors are in your house. Post them in different categories, at different times of day, with different subjects, and again, don't give out anything really useful.

You'll know no-one could possibly figure it out. But when the lights are out and you're all alone, you probably won't be so sure.

I love risk and danger. i love dares that involve me risking extreme humiliation and/or pain. It must be just risk though, all dares should allow me to have nothing happen if i'm lucky.
Also enjoy predicament bondage or situations.
heavy verbal humiliation and emotional abuse.

Limits: Family, Webcam, Pictures, Live Chat

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75799
slavejenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slavejenn for this post: