View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 03:16 PM   #4
KHdominant

Movies! My territory

I can recommend:
Scream - great slasher flick, with nice home invasion aspect (sutably worrying if you can't get away)
Halloween - pretty similar to Scream in reasoning
A Nightmare on Elm Street - again similar reasoning
Saw - includes some nice home invasion/kidnap. combine it with predicament bondage for what would be an interesting effect
Romsemarys Baby - this is a slow burn, and just plain creepy
The Cabinet of Dr Caligari - real classic and the b&w really helps the scary
Suspiria - Argento's best is a triumph of visceral onslaught
Let The Right One In - just plain creepy (and i mean Swedish original)
[Rec] - probably the best found footage horror. dark, tense, visceral and ultimately very very real (and i mean Spanish original)

My recommendation would be [Rec]. It's just fantastic through and through. To get the full effect from your challenge the film should be creepier and slower. Anything with a home invasion is obvously helpful to building the dread in you (or just go nuts and pick an Argento film and watch copious gore galore).
As i said above combine watching Saw with some form of predicament bondage. That could be a really interesting time, imagining you're almost in the movie... ok i may have just creeped myself out with that idea...

The Cat Girl (Story)

My Ad Seeking A Submissive (still looking)

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik/discord available on request and if i like you. Tell me what song you're currently listening to, or what film you checked out lately!

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
KHdominant is offline   Reply With Quote