Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 08:09 AM   #161
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fallen Angel

My legs were numb and my head was more than woozy. I leaned back, supported my weight on my elbows and stretched my legs. I did not care about my dress; it had ridden up long ago. He looked me up and down, drinking in the sight of me in my see-through thong, leaned over and slid his hand onto my thigh. I flinched and smiled coyly.

He let go of my leg, fished a stainless steel lighter out of his pocket, made sure that I noticed the hand-sculpted shiny chrome skulls adorning its sides, opened an equally stainless steel case decorated with a similar skull and asked me to light him a cigarette. In an effort to comply I put the cigarette between my lips, opened the lighter with an audible "clink" and, as soon as the wick burned, held the flame against the cigarette. I took a few puffs and extinguished the flame by closing the lighter's top with a deep "clunk". He watched me, motionless, for a long time. I stared mulishly back before I gave in and inhaled. Hot smoke streamed into my lungs and made me cough. This amused him. I inhaled again and coughed even more. He took the cigarette out of my mouth, held it between thumb and forefinger, looked at the lipstick-smeared butt, grinned and stuck it between his lips. He took an effortless drag, leaned back, closed his eyes and blew the smoke appreciatively through his nostrils.

I used the silence to sort my thoughts. Not an easy task, given the amount of sake I had been encouraged to drink. For one thing, I was still infuriated that Julian had sold me unhesitatingly to the client, on the other side, I felt slinky and corrupted enough to give myself up to him. At least for one night...

"Do you want to cum?" His voice snapped me out of my reverie. It was a rather blunt question, but I must give him credit for the offhand way he dropped it. Perplexed, I mumbled something like, "I'm not a person, I'm a service....", but he would not let me dodge. "Speak up girl I can’t hear you. Do you want to cum?" If nothing, he was persistent. "If you can’t articulate what you want, how can you expect to receive it?"

I straightened myself up and emptied my glass, circled the still warm liquid in my dry mouth and swallowed slowly. Watching him through heavy eyelids, I pulled my legs towards me, folded my hands around my knees, rested my head against my hands and whispered, "How about unwrapping your gift, Sensei?"

He stared at my crotch. "My gift does not need to be unpacked. I can have fun with it anyway... How would you like it if touched you and teased you until you are right on the edge of orgasm? And if I stopped then? Leaving you on the brink?" His mutilated hand was on my thigh. This time I did not flinch. Mesmerized, I watched the few fingers left crawl up my skin like a dark, menacing crab, the flickering lights of the candles striking sparks from the ring's lambent stone. Holding my breath I felt his long forefinger sneak under my thong, pull it aside, rub against my pussy.

I sought refuge in flirtatious conversation. "How would you like it if I got on all fours, crawled over to you and unzipped your pants?"

"I would like it..." He took another drag. "But then? I would have to tell you to pull my pants down. I would have to tell you where to put your slender, fine-boned, immaculate fingers." He let out a weary, smoke-filled sigh. "For now I'm content to let my fingers do the playing. I'm very thankful for the delicate present your boss has so graciously given to me. I intend to use it to the full."

He passed me the cigarette. I sucked the smoke in gradually and was able to fill my lungs maybe halfway before I had to cough. Swirling streams of cigarette smoke blew out of my mouth and curled around me. My heart raced, my face flushed and for a few moments I just breathed, trying to regain my calm.

Unperturbed, he kept on playing with my pussy lips, moved them left to right, shifted them up and down, pinched them, pushed them and, pulling the hood back, let his finger circle around my now exposed clit, never touching, always teasing. I took another drag. This time I managed to keep the smoke in for a long time, but when he poked his finger roughly and suddenly into my cunt, I moaned and exhaled. His finger worked wonders inside of me. I breathed loudly, slow at first, then speeding up. Casually, he asked, "He's your boss, isn't he? Or is he... your lover?"

What could I say? I was trapped. To divert him I said, "Please let me open your pants, Sensei. I want to see your cock, huge and hard as it is, struggling against your briefs. I want to set him free, feel him in my hands, stroke his head, taste the delicious drops of precum dripping out of that slit in the middle..." I looked up, sought for approval.

He made a pensive face. "I like you talking dirty, Emily-Chan... But before the real fun begins, you must answer my question." And his finger stopped working.

I groaned loudly. "Don't do that, Sensei! Please! I can't answer your question. It's complicated!"

He did not let up. "You can, Emily-Chan! Explain it! You're a bright girl."

"Oh my..." Ruffled by his question I struggled for composure. "He's neither my boss nor my lover... He has helped me, not so long ago... You see, I'm a student and he has accepted me as kind of an intern, in his company..." I took a deep breath. How far could I go? Should I tell him about the BF blackmailing me? Could I own up to the cameras in my flat and to the fact that the BF ran a website parading me naked for paying clients? Day and night? Whatever I did? Maybe he would love to know, but all of a sudden I knew that I did not want him to know.

He brought his finger up to my lips. "You smell your juices?" I did. "You like it?" I nodded. "Wanna taste?" I poked my tongue out and he wiped his finger on the wet surface. Suggestively I sucked him in and moved my head back and forth. He smiled mildly. "Such a good girl... But enough of your procrastinations. Answer my question."

Looking down I conceded haltingly, "Yes, I like him... When he invited me to join him, I had hoped we would spend the night together... I was gutted when I found out that I was meant to be your gift of the day, not his..." My voice broke, but I went on, "To tell you the truth... now that I know you, I'm not disappointed. I think you're a swell guy... if you allow me to phrase it like that. I'm glad that we've met. You're cool. I know it's too early for such a statement, and you will not believe me either... but I'm attracted to you." I watched him through silent tears. "I want you to be happy, Sensei! I'll do everything..."

He gave me the eye. "Can’t wait to hear you plead uncontrollably, Emily-Chan." His finger penetrated my vagina, his thumb caressed my clit. I moaned. "Don’t complain, silly slut, that's what you asked for. You'll be hyperventilating before it's over, begging for more..."

I wanted him to go on forever, but feeling relaxed and euphoric I wrestled myself free and crawled over to him. “No!” he shouted as I slammed my face into his lap and bit his cock through his pants. He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled me away. I struggled to open his pants. He did not wear briefs and his cock was arrestingly long and hilariously thick and all of the skin I could see, head, shaft, balls, groin, belly, thighs, was covered in colorful tattoos. I did my best to stuff his cock in my wide-open mouth and gagged, deep in my throat, with the sound of a loud snore.

He wrenched himself from me, turned away and pushed his hands backward through his hair. “You are quite good at that, Emily-Chan, and I see you are well trained, but I'm sure you'll be a whole lot better at this..." And he pushed me back until I was bent over the cushion, head and shoulders on the floor, ass up, as if supported by a Japanese sex pillow, my legs struggling helplessly in the air. He ripped my thong off, grabbed my ankles and, bringing my knees back to my shoulders as though he was folding me in half, put my lower legs on his shoulders. He pushed my thighs down, bringing my crotch up even more and my pussy protruded like an obscene Japanese sex doll's, my fuckholes easily accessible to his every assault. He used his whole weight to nail me down, pressed my legs together and kissed me usurpingly. After a long time of enthusiastic slurping and burping, he stopped, let go of my mouth and looked me in the eyes. “Now it’s the time to spread those lips down there," he said, buried his huge cock deep into my snatch and mumbled, "Might do you good to be fucked by a real man for once."

It did. It was a sly surprise, not the athletic banging around I had expected. He fucked me emphatically until I cried and whimpered and when he finally came, we came together...
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post: