View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 05:27 AM   #13
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals X

Dear readers,

Thank you for reading my blog, commenting and even trying to take a huge step and starting your own journey into slavery. I wish all of you to find what I found in Sir.

Past few days were full of surprises and new experience. And for this I would first of all like to thank to my Master, who has been so supportive and honest. With his help and guidance I managed to learn a lot. But the biggest lesson I learned was the fact that I really have to be grateful I found him. I may be inexperienced but I know there are not many like him.

I was also reminded that becoming a boy is not just about loosing control of my small genitals, it is loosing control of my whole body. And this is not just a phrase. For me it has become a new reality. One that was explored further when Sir decided I need to make another step forward in becoming a boy. I was to shave my chest hair.
Perhaps this sounds simple for experienced subs, used to being hairless and smooth, but for me it was another challenge. But I did it and this is my first update having no chest hair. Feeling even more submissive, reminded of my position every single time I look in the mirror. And the strangest thing is, it feels good. It feels somehow natural. Sure, I may look even less like a man but I guess this is how it is supposed to be (no real man would ever dream of drinking piss and being humiliated and used). And Sir likes it which is a huge compliment and a reward in itself.

You may also be interested in what happened to me after Sir informed me that he offered me to another Getdare Master, for a session/task. It still is a painful experience which I did not want to share publicly at first (but was encouraged to do so by my Sir which, I think, also proves, what a respectable and intelligent person he is). I did this not because I was afraid, but because I try to keep in mind that some things just need time to develop (and a one time session probably very rarely allows anything to develop, apart from a short one time “satisfaction”) and in life sometimes not everything is what it seems at first sight. There are perhaps also moments in life that just do no turn up as they were supposed to.
I was offered to another Master (we will keep him anonymous for obvious reasons) and in my humble opinion I did almost my best. But I felt there was no instant connection and I am dealing more with a task setter than someone interested in my journey so far - for me this journey really is intense and important. There is nothing wrong with setting tasks but I was not prepared for it at that moment. I tried to obey his orders for some time but then just ran back to Sir. I needed him, I needed his words, his assurances and care he has offered me from the beginning.
In a way I let Sir down, I may also let Master to whom I was offered down. For this I am sorry but I also felt obliged to openly share my feelings to my Sir (yes, I really trust him!). Not immediately as I was really a wrack and could just run away to clear my head, but in an open, honest letter to him.
He understood what this session meant for me, understood why I reacted the way I did and why I felt he made a mistake. And like a true and sincere Master and a great person he apologised. This reassured me and reaffirmed my feelings that I found someone very special. And reminded me of how much I need and want him. Thank you for this, Sir.

He also said that no matter what, I should have tried harder. And as a way of reminding me of who I am, a slave, I was (plugged and collared) given a new order.
Edge.
I have edged before, but never so intensely and never on cam, guided by Sir, which made everything easier but at the same time more difficult.
I was plugged and collared when I received his first order: edge hard to 90%, no less, to the start of the "tingles" of cumming, but do not cum. Then count to 10, then edge again.
It felt good at first, but after a few edges it became much more than a simple task, much more than pleasuring myself. It was something deeper.
Doing it on cam, waiting for Sir’s instructions: go, count, go.. I was focusing so hard, afraid I will fail Sir as he was watching me, inspecting my moves. Left hand… right hand..go… 5 more… 4 more.. I was like a bitch in heat. Edging myself, not knowing what may I happen if I stroke too hard or to slow.
Another 10 fast pumps… and another…
3 more..
2 more…
I leaked at that time but felt no release. My useless cock twitching, begging for final release. It wanted to cum.
1 more…
Now cum!!
And cum I did…my ass squeezing the butt plug while my dick released my boy sperm. All over my belly, my smooth chest. I was allowed a mental orgasm as well as the physical release. And not just any kind of orgasm. A mind-blowing one, observed, guided and controlled by Sir.
This was another lesson for me (getting to know for the first time what pain and pleasure of edging really is) but also my reward after Master’s mistake and his sincere apology.
I really hope you understand what a bond this created - not because I was given a reward and an apology but because only strong Men (and Master is one of a few) are capable of doing something like this. Accepting their mistakes and caring for other people. This also presents a great responsibility for me - I need to try hard every single time and do better each day.
I was rewarded with my cum and I licked it with pride (it was a result of my Master’s work), making sure I swallow every single drop. There were just a few tiny droplets left that slowly dried on me and stayed there as a reminder of my session. Per my Master’s orders I did not shower afterwards or the next day, which you may find dirty but I was so happy I could be a dirty boy, reminded of my first edging session.
For me it was so intense I was completely exhausted, but I can only imagine what would have felt like if I were not allowed the final release. Or - and this is a better question - how intense such edging would be if it were Sir’s hand, not mine. His manly, strong hand. Will I ever get a chance of such experience? I crave for it…
And this whole experience is why I am trying to stick to my weight loss plan, of which I am daily reminded by writing lines. I slacked behind and Sir found a way to “motivate” me - no more easy lines. They must be written using my other, non dominate hand. Yes, Getdare users, I even lost control of my dominant hand…

But I want and need more …

Writing that I should be careful, as I already made another grave mistake. I soiled my (my Master’s!) briefs with my dirty boy poo. Not wiping enough. What a shame for a grown up person. And I will soon be shown that perhaps I am not actually a grown up. But more on this in one of the next updates.

Thank you, Sir.

Thank you all for your support and comments.

boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote