View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 04:12 PM   #99
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Thank you. You've succeeded in making me blush
I loved going a little further, imagining things that aren't really possible in real life. I was worrying about it at first and that gave me some sort of writers block. Then, I decided to just go with it and I must admit it got me very turned on .
Don't worry about stuff like that :P, the reason why it is so good is because that probaly couldn't happen in real life but the idea of it is just amazing.

Quote:
I asked Sir Stefan to think of a punishment for losing the blindfolded race and this tit suspended chandelier was his idea. Thank you for that.

The ass hook was my idea, because I see them being used in bondage movies and it intrigues me greatly. Although I don't think it will nessecarily make tit suspension much more comfortable . It is fiction and I decided to let my imagination take over. Forget about reality and what is physically possible for a while.
I love the fact how you both work on it aswell, i think Sir his ideas are superb and the ass hook was definitely great aswell (and yes i saw this in some vids, and they really look amazing, might look into getting one actually xD). I know i probaly said this a million times but i really, really want to thank the both of you for this amazing story, thats why i also press the thank you after every post, because i really mean it (and yes i'm addicted to this story xD).

And for suggestions, i would like to see myself in it again BUT please don't force it, if you feel like writing about it then go ahead but don't do it because i stated it here, that would just make it bad tbh :x.