View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 02:18 PM   #95
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 14 - suspended

When we arrived at the restaurant, the table was already filled with people. Angela and Jim sat on one end of the table, and Master David and Donna sat at the other end. Donna... she was looking beautiful. Her hair was curly and soft. Her big smile gave me an odd tingling sensation. But what she was wearing was spectacular. She had donned a black corset that left the tops of her boobs and nipples free. The corset pushed them up in the most appealing manner. On her nipples were clamps with small rhinestones hanging from them. When she moved, they dangled and shone prettily in the light.

Angela got up and welcomed Sir. "Ah, I see you brought our chandelier!" I blushed furiously. Sir ordered me to stand up. I did, and stood in front of Angela. Only now did I notice how tall she actually was. "Jim, would you please give us a hand?" Angela asked him. Without saying another word, they went to work. They put a stiff wide collar around my neck, that forced me to keep my head up. An inflatable gag was put into my mouth, and pumped up, until I couldn't make a sound. My wrists and elbows were tied behind my back with black rope. Then, Jim tied my tits with the rope. Tightly. His big hands were rough and I squirmed a little. Sir grabbed the ring on the collar and held me still. "You will take your punishment like a good pet won't you?" he whispered in my ear.

"Now we'll hoist her up." Angela said. "Hmm, wait a minute," said Jim. "I don't think her tits should take all the strain, do you? Maybe we can take some weight of them by using the hook." I looked up at him, the hook? What the hell was that!? Angela apparently liked the idea, because she darted off. Only to return a few minutes later, holding a big metal hook with a ball on the end and some lube. I didn't like where this was going! But it was certainly going somewhere... It was going in my ass! I winced and sighed when the big ball was pushed inside. "This is the hardest part," Angela cooed. I saw Donna grimacing sympathetically.

When this was done, Angela told me to stand on the table. Sir and Jim helped me up. I stood there in the middle, under a big metal ring that dangled from a hook in the ceiling. Jim stepped up next to me and started tying the end of the rope that was around my tits to the ring. Tightly. He threaded a rope through the end off the ass hook and attached it to the big ring as well. I flinched, as it was pulled taut. I dreaded having to go up in the air, that was going to be painful for sure. But I didn't have a choice. I lost, I had to take my punishment. Besides, I was all tied up and going nowhere.

"Now, for the lighting!" Angela exclaimed happily. She handed Sir three big clamps and asked him If he'd like to do the honours. He climbed up next to me and took a nipple between his fingers. Oh no no no no! The clamps looked way too big and nasty! I started to panic, and tried to say that I really didn't want this. But of course, only soft, muffled noises came out from behind my gag. Sir steadied me and told me I could do it. "I am proud of you, you're being a very brave pet."
He grabbed my nipple again and put the clamp on it. And then, the other nipple. For once, I was grateful to have a gag in my mouth. It gave me something to bite down on. "One clamp left," I heard Sir say. "This one goes on your clit."

"Hhhmm!!" I yelled. Fuck fuck fuck that hurt! "We'll attach the lights to the clamps when she's suspended," I heard someone say. I couldn't focus anymore. My eyes were tearing up. I felt someone stroking my hair and telling me I was a very good pet. I knew it was Sir. This made me feel better and I took a deep breath. Determined to take it. I heard a ratcheting sound and felt my feet leave the table. The pain in my breasts was intense. I wasn't sure if I should be grateful for the ass hook or not. It was very uncomfortable, being hoisted up like this.
I opened my eyes and saw I was high in the air now. Looking down wasn't possible because of the collar. I felt someone tie rope around my ankles and suddenly my legs were spread as wide apart as they could go. I couldn't close my legs anymore and I blushed thinking of the view the people at the table would have now.

Suddenly there was a sharp pain in my left nipple. The clamp was pulled even tighter. Then the right nipple followed. I gasped and knew they must have attached the lights to the clamps. And there was the clamp on my clit as well... Would they also...? "Hmmng!!!" I screamed through my gag, as the clamp on my clit tightened painfully. I saw white flashes before my eyes and I bit down hard on the gag. I felt someone stroke my thighs. That must have been Sir. I concentrated on the strokes and slowly, my breathing calmed a little.

"This is perfect, now we can actually see what we're having for dinner!" I heard Angela exclaim. Laughter followed. I wanted to join in, but I couldn't. I was just the chandelier tonight. An object. My comfort or pleasure didn't matter. I was there to perform one simple function. Just... be. Pain or not, it didn't matter. An object isn't asked it's opinion.

I heard the sounds of cutlery scraping on plates, people having conversations and laughing from time to time. But now it hardly registered. I was in my own world of pain. I didn't know what hurt more; my tits, or my nipples. My clit, or the hook in my ass. I didn't know for how long I had been hanging there. I moaned softly but I was ignored. I felt wetness stream down the inside of my thighs though. All this pain set my cunt on fire, this suffering was turning me on. Knowing that everyone could see that, didn't matter anymore. I was just an object.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 11-11-2016 at 02:39 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: