View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 01:47 PM   #94
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 13 - preparations

With that, the ceremony was done and people went on their way. I wanted to crawl off the stage as quickly as I could, but my owner clearly wasn't ready yet. Instead, he took my leash and went up to Donna and her master who introduced himself as David. Sir congratulated them on their victory. I saw them look down at me and I blushed. "You did well too," master David told me and petted my head.
"I hope your punishment won't be too bad" Donna smiled, sympathetically . I couldn't help but notice how pretty her smile was. "It sucks," I huffed. "Sir has seriously upgraded the shock unit and still I couldn't do it. The practice run went perfectly."

Sir gave me a stern look. "What did I tell you about talking when you're not supposed to?" He warned me. "But Donna was speaking to me as well," I said indignantly. This earned me a hard slap on my ass. "Donna is not a pet is she? So she has the privilege to speak. A privilege that pets like yourself don't have and will never earn, as long as you keep talking back like this."
Another hard slap. "You're being a very bad little loser, you can't stand it, can you?" Sir scolded. "Down!"

I felt ashamed to be put in my place in front of Donna and master David, but I knew better than to disobey Sir again. I put my nose to the ground and just sat there, feeling very much left out while the people finished their conversation.

When they had left, Sir led me to the shower facilities. There was a big wooden tub I hadn't noticed before. It was filled to the top with soapy bubbles. I looked at it longingly. "Now, when you're done being an ungrateful little brat, I might grant you a nice bath, because I want you to be presentable at dinner tonight." Sir said, while stripping me of the leather chest harness and chastity belt. I looked at him and nodded.
"Are you going to be a good pet now? Show me how much you want to please me!" He commanded. I sat up on my knees and presented my tits to him as best as I could, making them shake the way he likes it. I wagged my imaginary tail and stuck out my tongue like a happy puppy. He looked at me for a while and nodded slowly. "Ok, get in pet and don't make me regret it."
I hopped over the edge and let myself sink into the warm water, down to my chin. This was lovely. I felt my muscles relax and temporarily forgot about my defeat and the punishment that was to follow.

Sir washed my hair and told me he was proud of me, even though I didn't win. He told me again that he would be there with me tonight and that, even though it was a punishment, it would surely make me very horny.

When we returned to the van and I was secured to the tent peg again, Sir baked me two eggs and some bacon and toast and put it in my bowl. "I think that, as a chandelier, you won't have a chance to eat. So you better do it now." I enjoyed it. Sir also put some milk in my drink bowl and I greedily slurped it all up.

When I was done, Sir told me to blow dry my hair and put on some makeup. I was free to choose what I liked. When I was done, my thick hair was in a cute page boy style, all shiny and pretty again. I had applied dark red lipstick and black eye liner and mascara. I admired myself in the mirror and saw Sir standing behind me. "You'll be the prettiest chandelier they ever have seen," Sir smiled. I smiled back, but I felt a knot in my stomach. Chandelier... boobs tied, Sir had told me. I didn't have time to dwell on it, because Sir clipped my leash to my collar and told me to follow him. It was time.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 11-11-2016 at 02:28 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: