View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 05:21 PM   #9
Error404

Default I started

I rolles 2 for pet play because I cannot do underwear

- 1 week

3- In order to keep clean, you must edge. If you want to take a shower, you must edge first. If you want to wash your hands, you must edge first. If you want to brush your teeth, you must edge first. Edges must be completed prior to completing the action. You can guess how many times you'll need to clean yourself throughout the day and pay the edges early, however if you ended up doing extra edges, you may not carry the edges over to the next day. You may only cum on days you do not wash yourself (or brush your teeth) at all.

5- In order to pee, you must first participate in some way on getDare. You may send a PM dare, post in a thread, or chat with another getDare member. You can pay for your pee opportunities in advance for hours you cannot be on getDare (such as when you're at work). You cannot pay for bathroom time in advance when you have access to getDare in the moment.

1- Cat- When you are alone you must crawl on all 4's at all times. You may stand up to reach items, but then must return to all 4's to get to where you need to go.

Dog- You must eat at least one meal a day from a bowl on the floor without using your hands. If you eat all meals with others around, then take a snack to your room and eat the snack in this manner.

- Every day you must type the following sentences in Word or a similar program 15 times: "I like rules. Rules are good. Rules make me better." After you finish typing, cound any typos you have. If you have more than 2 typos, the next day increase your number of sentences by 5 sentences.

Dislikes/Punishment: Watersports, A2M, Line Writing, Online exposure

Limits: Family/Friends, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood

I'm still exploring my kinks, suggest something!
Error404 is offline   Reply With Quote