Thread: The Intruder
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 06:48 AM   #6
SxRed

Default The Intruder

Where do I know his voice from? Why is it so familiar? Being blindfolded does not make any of it any easier. Suddenly I feel hands on my legs, hands on my bum, hands in my hair. I start to panic until I feel his hands on my arms. His touch, instantly making me relax as he unties me. The hands never leave my body as I am placed on all fours on the bed. Fingers touching my princess parts as I feel someone pressing himself against my lips. I open up my mouth and gag as he pushes down my throat. Moaning as the fingers inside me bring me to the edge. I start to squirm but stop as someone pushes inside my bum. I try to scream but the person in front of me shoves himself down my throat again, making me choke and gag on it. I start to struggle as the person behind me starts to thrust into me. Where did he go? Suddenly I feel someone slide under me and I feel hands cupping my breasts. Everything else starts to fade away as I feel his lips close around my nipples. He sucks as I feel him pushing into my princess part. I moan loudly and feel the person in front of me pulling away. Sir starts thrusting into me at a slow but steady pace. The person behind me adjusts his pace to match Sir's. I move a bit and rest my head on the pillow just above his shoulder. His hands run up my back into my hair as he pulls me closer. The person behind me finishes and moves away. I can hear voices and movement behind me but it starts to fade away when I hear Sir's voice close to my ear.
"You are mine." He whispers. He pulls me down onto him and thrusts into me hard. My moans escape my lips uncontrollably as Sir thrusts deep, hard and fast. His strong hands gripping my hips as he gets close to cumming. His breathing becomes heavier and heavier and he cums inside me. As he does, he rolls on top of me, thrusts into me 3 times and collapses onto me.
While he used me the other men had left the room, leaving us alone. He slowly takes my blindfold off and lets me adjust to the light. When I focus on his face I see him smiling down at me.
"You were such a good girl." He said and kisses my lips. " but I don't think my little whore has had an orgasm yet." He slides his hand between my legs and starts rubbing my clit. I moan and squirm as he rubs me to the edge.
"Why don't you try." He says as he keeps rubbing, knowing that I can not cum without his permission. As he touched me, I can feel him grow hard against my leg and he moves a little, pressing himself against my princess part.
"You may cum when I do." He says and shoves himself inside me without warning. He starts thrusting into me harder and harder until my moans turn into screams.
"Cum for me." He says as he cums inside me again. I let go and cum hard while he keeps slowly thrusting into me. I bite down on his shoulder to keep from being too loud and he fucks me through my orgasm. Once I stop squirming he collapses on top of me again and kisses my lips. I wrap my arms and legs around him to keep him as close as possible as he kisses my lips again.
"I am here babygirl. I am not going anywhere." He says as he pulls me in, cuddles me close and kisses my forehead.
SxRed is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SxRed for this post: