Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 06:38 AM   #114
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I position my hard shaft against Olivia's opening and drive it in.

The problem I have with owning a penis - one that I share with men - is that my orgasms are limited. I forget the record on the number of ejaculations within what timeframe but, at some point, men run on blanks. And when someone ejaculates, it can take a while for them to get hard again - hence the blue pill I took. But I don't think that's news to anyone.

What you may not realize is that, many times, when you've already come, the next ejaculations can become increasingly more painful, as you start shooting 'air'. I'm not saying this is a scientific explanation. It's just how I see it.

I have a naked Hala on her back, eyes blindfolded, being eaten out by my newest employee, Olivia - and I'm ramming myself inside Olivia's cunt. It's only my second time fucking her and it still feels new and exciting. Earlier, I could rush into Hala and not bother about my release - but the change of partners and the excitement of the situation has gotten me high again and I'm furious to blow my load once more. I sense it could happen further.

Olivia is clearly not indifferent to her middle position; she's certainly working hard on pleasuring our guest as Hala wriggles under her care. But even as I pound away and contemplate, I'm thinking how amazing it would be to have both mother and daughter in this room, fucking them in turns, watching their helpless forms submit to my whims.

"Aaah fucck..." I blurt out.

Olivia understands that I'm ready to blow. She actually wriggles me out of her and shuffles sideways; I lean forward onto Hala and climb on top of her, pushing my cock inside her love hole.

"Oh... Hala... you wanted it - here it comes..."

The sudden interruption gives me a moment's respite so I don't come instantly - I do release rather quickly in the aftermath of entry into Hala, and she moans hard - louder than she should, probably, but neither Olivia nor myself express concern for it. I grunt as my climax fills Hala's pussy with my fluids. We kiss.

I can't help but think that, not too long ago, it was her mother's mouth welcoming my offering. I feel drunk with power and realize that I need to rush to Ghada's room - to stick my cock wet with her daughter's juices inside her. I pull out and whisper to Olivia to keep taking care of the younger girl.

With a partner in crime, I can now fully indulge without fear.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote