View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 02:17 AM   #75
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 9 - Bliss

When Sir had finished his desert, he got up and squatted down next to me. He whispered in my ear "I bet you're secretly enjoying yourself, aren't you pet?" I tried to say no, but only a muffled sound came out of my mouth. "I know you love this, it makes you very horny, doesn't it?" He went on. I tried to shake my head. "I'm sure I know what I will find when I check your cunt" "Hmmm!" I protested! But my protests fell on deaf ears and I felt Sir do his check. He held his fingers up in front of my face. They were dripping wet. He stuck them in my mouth and ordered me to lick them clean.

When I was done, he took something from his pocket. I couldn't see what it was, but suddenly something cold was pressed against my clit. Then it started to vibrate! I moaned involuntary, this was good!
Suddenly I remembered where I was and the state I was in and I blushed furiously. This, however, only served to make me even more horny. Sir was right, I did love this. I felt wetness dripping down my legs. Sir switched the vibrator to the highest setting and I just let my feelings take over, not caring where I was anymore, or who was watching me. Just waves and waves of pleasure, building up more and more until they came crashing in and I had the hardest orgasm I've ever had.

I felt Sir release my wrists from the handcuffs and he released my neck from the table. I almost collapsed, but Sir caught me and helped me sit down on the floor. He held me tight and undid the ring gag. My jaw ached but it felt so good, now that it was finally out. With a napkin, he cleaned me up a little. I hardly noticed Sir picking me up and he carrying me outside to the shower building. I just let him, completely drained of all strength, my eyes closed. Warm water flowed over me and I was standing in the shower now. Sir washed my hair and brushed my teeth. He soaped every inch of my body and it was wonderful to be so clean again. The muscles in my legs and feet ached but I was incredibly relaxed now. Wrapped in a thick towel, Sir carried me to the van and put me down on his bed. He rummaged around in the little fridge and took out some fruit, two glasses and a bottle of wine. He poured me a glass and I drank gratefully. He sat next to me on the bed and fed me lovely red juicy strawberries. This was bliss... "You deserve it. You've been a very brave pet" Sir said.

After a while, I started to drift off and Sir told me "time for bed, little pet!" I saw him open my cage door and I pouted. I had half expected to be allowed to sleep in the bed. "You did very well, but you're still a pet. And you have to sleep without distractions, because you have a big day tomorrow. Or have you forgotten about the blindfolded sub race?" Sir said. I sighed and got out of the comfy bed, onto the floor and crawled to my cage. When I'd made myself comfortable, Sir gave me a pat on my head and locked the cage. "Sleep well my little pet, I'm so proud of you."

I closed my eyes. This felt like the right place to be after all. In my cage, safe and sound under Sir's control.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
The following 5 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: