View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 02:37 PM   #60
little pet
getDare Succubus

Sport Soccer Part 7. The pet training course - round 2

I was grateful when Sir took off the nipple clamps. They hurt even worse coming off, but at least I was rid of them now. While we were all more or less enjoying our break, we were startled by some commotion at the far end of the clearing. A lot of shouting and screaming went on inside one of the tents. Jim quickly made his way over there to check. When he came back, he was dragging someone behind him by a leash pole (the ones that the animal protection services use). I saw a red fox tail and furry red ears. It was another pet that I hadn't met yet! I looked up at Sir, he was as puzzled as I was.
Jim dragged the struggling fox to a cage next to the podium, ordered him to get in and slammed the door shut. "You'll stay here until your owner comes to take care of you!" Jim said.
"Everything alright?" Sir asked Jim, when he returned. "It's this pesky little fox, he keeps stealing other people's stuff and he's clearly had some accidents on the grounds. His owner will have to punish him, or I'll do it myself, Jim replied. Accidents...I suddenly remembered the state of my bladder and hoped I would be able to wait until my walk!

When everyone had settled down, Angela climbed up on the podium. "Contestants, get ready for round two. The obstacle course!" When I looked over at the field, men were busy placing all sorts of contraptions and traffic cones. "The winner will get a beautiful new leather leash. The loser however, faces a 40 strokes with the cane. You really don't want to lose this round!" I looked at Sir again and saw him grin.

"Now pay close attention! I'll explain this once." Angela said. "This is a course where your properties will exhibit their worst pet behaviour. We allow this, to ensure good behaviour for the rest of the day.
They each have to do the course individually. Jim will keep a close eye on the time. They start off with a simple slalom around the cones on all fours. Then they have to hump a volunteer's leg until they almost reach orgasm, jump over the bushes, chase the mailman for a 100 metres, roll over 4 times, transport the dirty socks from the laundry basket to the trash can at the other side of the field, get the squeaky toy from the bottom of the trash can and cross the finish line. Of course they can't use their paws. The quickest pet wins, and the loser gets a sore behind!"

From the crowd that had gathered, one man put up his hand and volunteered to be the mailman. Angela introduced him as Master H and told the crowd that he'd just arrived this morning, with his pet. She even gave him a genuine mailman uniform to wear. "This is my pet Ziggey," Master H said. "The pets can use his leg to hump. He won't mind, that way he can take a good look before he has to join them tomorrow." "Excellent!" Angela exclaimed. "First pet, get ready!"

The pony was first. Her owner was allowed to guide her through the course and every now and then, he gave her a few smacks with his riding crop, to make her hurry up. She did a very neat slalom and a beautiful jump over the bushes. She proceeded to chase after the mailman, but she must have been trained at graceful trotting instead of speed, so she wasn't that fast crawling after him. I felt my confidence grow. I wasn't big or strong, but I was fast! She crossed the line in 5:30 minutes.

The kitten was next. The humping took a while. She was clearly not used to this kind of behaviour. Ziggey didn't seem to mind though, he had a patient expression on his face. She was fast and agile and cleared the course in 3:05 minutes.

Big dog guy was next. His owner had taken off his mask, and now I could see his face. It was red and sweaty from the game of fetch I guessed and I didn't give him much of a chance at winning. The poor mailman looked genuinely scared when he was chased by him though. He was ferocious and even grabbed the mailman's cap. He also dove into the trash can and had grabbed hold of the squeaky toy in a heartbeat. He crossed the line with the cap on his head in 4:45 minutes.

I was up last. I thought this was going to be easy. I sat up for Sir, hoping he would remove my gag for this round, but he didn't even look at me. He stood there at the ready, holding my leash and his whip. There was no time left, damn! Jim blew his whistle and I shot away. Again I was grateful for the knee pads and I made good time through the slalom. Sir easily kept up and smacked my ass with the whip to make me go even faster. I humped Ziggey's leg which made me feel very embarrassed me in front of all these people and it took me a while to reach the edge. As soon as I did though, I was away again and I leapt over the hedge. I landed painfully on my knees, but I kept going.
I chased the mailman at a fast pace and rolled over four times. Then I reached the laundry basket. I tried to pick the socks up with my mouth, but with the ring gag in place, I couldn't. I cursed my owner inwardly and looked at him. He just slapped my ass with his whip and warned me that I was losing. I really didn't want to be caned! So I renewed my efforts and with a lot of difficulty and some more slaps with the whip, I managed to use my tongue to pick them up. I quickly raced to the garbage can and shook my head violently to dislodge the gross socks from my mouth.
I had to crawl inside the can to get to the toy and I ran into the same problem again. I couldn't use my teeth! I figured that no one could see me and I picked the toy up with a mittened hand and quickly shoved it into my mouth. Thankfully, it stayed put behind the ring and I backed out of the trash can and raced to the finish. I came in third, at 5:15 minutes. I felt so relieved that I wasn't going to be caned, I didn't see my owner eyeing me suspiciously.

There was a ceremony on the stage. The winner; Azaria, was invited up and was fitted with her prize, a beautiful shiny black leather leash. She looked very happy and so did her master. Everybody cheered. Then the loser was called up to the stage next and the crowd went silent. The pony was lead by her owner towards a wooden bench. Angela helped restrain her by closing the hand and ankle cuffs and locking them to the bench. She stood bent over, unable to do anything about the punishment she was about to receive. I saw her owner take the cane from Angela and I winced in sympathy with each stroke that fell on her ass. Welts were forming and she was squirming and crying. I looked at Sir and he told me "you must be glad you didn't come in last, aren't you pet?" I nodded my head. I was. But I did feel some guilt stirring in me. I had cheated... if I hadn't, I surely would have been the one being caned right now. I looked down guiltily. Hating every moment of the caning the pony received. Sir didn't say anything else, but the silence did nothing to put me at ease.

"A big thanks to all our excellent Doms and their pets." Angela said when the punishment was finished. "You thought this was fun? Join us tomorrow for the spectacle of the year; the blindfolded field run. It will be fantastic, even electric I dare say!!!"
I looked around, what was this now? More surprises...electric? I wasn't sure if I liked this. I couldn't ask anything and even if the gag wasn't in my mouth, I wasn't allowed to speak anyway. Instead, I meekly followed Sir on my leash, back to the van. Or so I thought.

Sir walked towards a big wooden lodge on the other side of the field. We passed by the podium, where the pony was getting her ass rubbed with some oil by her owner. We also passed the cage with the little fox inside. When he saw us, he rattled the door violently. I could only give him a sympathetic look, before Sir told me to keep up. I saw that the lodge was actually a restaurant. There were barbecues as well and a campfire on the grass next to the terrace. On the left, I noticed a small shop and a bakery. A waiter came up to us and Sir ordered a table for tonight. "The special table please" I heard Sir say. The waiter looked at me, gave Sir a wink and told him he'd have it ready by eight.

"Come on pet, time for your walk" Sir said. I was grateful I was finally allowed to pee, though I did not notice the stinging nettles until it was too late. My ass was on fire and there were little bumps everywhere. "Serves you right" Sir remarked casually. Again...that look

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: