View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 03:29 PM   #13
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiGolfBoy View Post
That's really interesting because I've been thinking of using a chastity belt, and of course diy is so much cheaper. I'm wondering a few things though, maybe it's a bit stupid but hear me out, because I'd love to know.

How comes it actually keeps the wearer from touching? I feel like if you were lying on your back and parting your legs you could move the belt left or right or even slip your hand under the belt... And if it's tight enough to prevent the hand from going between pussy and belt, what keeps you from coming by rubbing against the leather or humping?

Also a totally different thing but, could ftms use this? I have a feeling it would need more room because the rubbing thing I said earlier would be even easier with a dicklit. I've really been trying to invent a chastity device for myself and it's really tough.
If you have any ideas on how a ftm could build his own chastity device please tell and I mean everyone, but especially you Sub lucy you craft genius. Bonus points for bathroom control like this one!

Following this super cool thread.
Thank you for your kind remarks! I must say you ask some good questions, and i will try to answer them as best I can.

The belt does prevent me from touching, because the part that runs between my legs is quite wide. I can't just push it to one side. If I really tried, maybe I could slide my fingers under the leather. But not in a position that would do much good when wanting to cum. Trying to hump things might sound like a good idea, but it doesn't really help me. The leather is so thick, plus there are studs one mine...it doesn't really provide enouhg stimulation. Of course, that might differ from person to person. Mostly, it stops me touching involuntarily. Sometimes my hands wander... and then I feel the belt and I am reminded of what's forbidden to touch.

You say you are ftm. I'm not sure what stage you are at, but this doesn't really work on the male anatomy I think. I mean, the penis has to go somewhere....out of "harm's way" that's why chastity cages are more of a thing for males. I did see some diy tips online for male chastity devices or cages, most of them involved pvc tubing...
I'd recommend searching online for "diy chastity belt". I know there are plenty of results and tutorials out there. Wish I could be more helpful.
If you have any questions though, don't hesitate to ask!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote