View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 03:17 PM   #12
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

That's really interesting because I've been thinking of using a chastity belt, and of course diy is so much cheaper. I'm wondering a few things though, maybe it's a bit stupid but hear me out, because I'd love to know.

How comes it actually keeps the wearer from touching? I feel like if you were lying on your back and parting your legs you could move the belt left or right or even slip your hand under the belt... And if it's tight enough to prevent the hand from going between pussy and belt, what keeps you from coming by rubbing against the leather or humping?

Also a totally different thing but, could ftms use this? I have a feeling it would need more room because the rubbing thing I said earlier would be even easier with a dicklit. I've really been trying to invent a chastity device for myself and it's really tough.
If you have any ideas on how a ftm could build his own chastity device please tell and I mean everyone, but especially you Sub lucy you craft genius. Bonus points for bathroom control like this one!

Following this super cool thread.

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote