View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 02:31 PM   #4
Lady Santa

Hello,

I thought this was one of the most unique and creative tasks I have seen, so to make sure someone did it for you, I swallowed my pride and completed it.

Hopefully this will entertain you.

I got naked and placed two bowls of ice water on the floor. I also put a dildo on the floor to go down on with my mouth.
It took a bit of trial and error to get everything to line up properly.

I did the pushups from my knees because I am not in great shape and I wouldn't have been able to do them otherwise.

It was very, very challenging. The pushups themselves were difficult, but putting my breasts in icy water made me gasp.. my breasts felt so sensitive throughout and it made my arms shake a little. The dildo I managed to go down maybe 2 inches each time, but not a lot, because the pushups were so hard, and I wanted to breathe.

I took breaks like after 10... but afterwards I took breaks after only 3-4 pushups each time... my breaks consisted of resting on my forearms and leaving my breasts in the water... they were VERY uncomfortable.

I did around 30 in total, and I just couldn't keep going after that, even after lots of breaks, i was so exhausted.

It was a very humiliating experience.

I also took photos to go along with my report. Mostly my setup before starting, and also of myself on my forearms while resting with my breasts in the water... obviously I was nude so I won't post them here but if you or anyone wishes to see simply PM me for them!

It was a creative task deserving to be done!
Lady Santa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Lady Santa for this post: