View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 07:52 AM   #5
Smilemusic

I have a big set of these done by PM that I'm going to do this weekend. But last night I went ahead and did my first "set" from Cruder.

First O-

I choose "Orgasm" since he didn't pick which one and it seemed most likely to be fun for me.

4: 5 from the top 5 videos.

6 - optional so I skip.

6- Everything.

5. Use the slider (on the left) to only see videos over 20 mins long

Optional - skip.

So I will be using "last week" for my searches whenever I can cause I already know so many of the videos from setting up this dare to get some variation.

Ended up with a video titled: Toy fucking and orgasm in private cam

It felt very silly to get naked and spread my legs like that and I was super akward at first following along with her.

SInce I was supposed to 6. Record yourself in the role! Try and get the camera angles as similar as possible. Up to you if you keep it. I also set up my camera and it was even stranger knowing that I looked somuch like her.

She was naked so that was easy, but I also did my hair and tried as much as possiable to keep up with her although she was so fast somtimes that it was hard. I dont' think I ever actually cam, but it was a bizzare exciting expeirance.

Dislikes: "edging",

Limits: No pics or other identifying things. No fisting/stretching/permanent damage.
Smilemusic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Smilemusic for this post: