View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 12:24 AM   #331
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
Report October 2, 2016

So today’s tasks included:
  • Rule: Don’t wear any shoes- just go barefoot---...
  • Lunch (Cent)---lunch with family w...
  • Punishment – for late report (Cent)--- https://teamup.com/event/show/id/qxD...yDNF6fZvfbwfni ....
  • Punishment – pt1 – for Edge challenges failed- Sept 28 2016 (Cent)---...
  • Shower time (Cent)--...
  • Lunch (Cent)---...
  • Punishment- pt2 – for Edge challenges failed- Sept 28 2016 (Cent)---Punishment for not completing all edges...

Ok, so I once again have the barefoot rule, no prob… obviously I can’t go barefoot to church, and other public places, but yeah, I walk barefoot and just put on my flip-flops before I go in and take them off after I come out. I also have them off when I’m in the car and stuff. Yay for the convenience of flip flops. .

So my next task for the day was after church. It was Lunch. Since Sunday is always family lunch I didn’t really have a choice here, so I put on my crotchrope when I was changing out of my church clothes into my “play” clothes. When I was little that’s what my parents called them and we just never stopped. They’re really just casual clothes, LOL. Lunch went fine.

My next task was the punishment for late report. You can see that below.
It is important to do each task when and how it is set. The reason it is important to do each task when it is set is that people spend their time to set the task, so I should take the time to do the task, which I always do just not on time. While doing the task as set on time is the responsible thing to do, people must also realize, that sometimes it is not possible.

The particular task in question here, was posted by the same person who the previous day gave me a full day of edging which wiped me out then posted the task first thing when I wake up the next morning. I was not capable of conscious thought at the time the task was to be done. I was awake, but only enough to go downstairs put the puppies out in their pin and come back inside to sleep on the sofa. I didn’t actually wake up until much later that morning. Sorry for that mini rant, I just needed to explain that since the task giver apparently wasn’t willing to be understanding even after I tried to talk to them about it. Anyway, back to the actual topic of this essay…

It is important to do each task as set and on time at the time when they are set for. The reason that doing each task on time and when they are set for is that it is the responsible and respectful thing to do. You guys spend your time to write the tasks on the calendar after deciding what is a good time to post for me to do them, and when I do not do the tasks on time (which isn’t always possible, but we won’t go back into that again) it is not respectful or responsible to you guys. It is not nice or good to be disrespectful or irresponsible. You guys take the time to set and write things so when I do not do as required and I do not do it on time and all that good stuff it is like saying that your time (as long or short as it took you to post, since I try to do my best to do all tasks anyway regardless of if they are on time or not) is not as important.
(The above is 373 words, but without the off topic middle paragraph it is 264 words.) It was written while my nipples and clit were covered in toothpaste and I had a crotchrope on. I also had to clothespins on each labia and 1 on my tongue. I wrote it after spending 15 minutes in front of my window, naked and kneeling down on my knees (I couldn’t very well be on my computer and in front of my window at the same time. I think I did everything right. It was kinda hard to understand what I was supposed to do.

So after that I had the Punishment part 1 task. I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to do all of these both times or just do them each once but sometime during the 2 punishment times. I also don’t know what star jumps are, from what I’ve understood they are the same as jumping jacks so I just did those twice. So for this first part of the punishment I had 2 hours and I did the tasks in order. The rubber band snaps hurt, but because they were divided up it was tolerable. I then did the 85 smacks to my pussy (medium-hard this time since I had more coming later, but don’t worry they still hurt). After that I had 85 spanks on each sit spot (again at a medium-hard level since I had more coming later). I then did 85 jumping jacks, 85 sit-ups, 85 more jumping jacks and I only had time to do 40 minutes of yoga. The other 45 minutes were done as soon as I returned from my church event since I had to stop to do the other tasks on time.
I then had to take a quick shower I started with 3 minutes of warm water (I don’t really use HOT water as it is bad for your skin, so I use water at body temperature or sometimes JUST above body temperature if I’m cold.) After that it was 2 minutes of cold water (Have I said I hate cold water before… yeah?, well I STILL hate it!!!) Back to warm water for 5 minutes with a final minute of cold water before I got out and dried off.

I then had to eat dinner with my vibe on my clit and get ready for church. I finished eating dinner around 5:45ish so I went to the bathroom and put my panties in a wedgie and got ready for church. I left the wedgie in until just before I went out the door, when I went to the bathroom, pulled it out, and left.

When I got home I finished my 45 minutes of yoga and then I had a little bit of time before I had to do the second part of the punishment for the failed edges. I once again did them in the order they were listed, just because it’s easier. I started with 85 rubber band snaps. (Once again 30 to each nipple and 25 to my clit, same as before.) I then did the 85 pussy spanks (hard this time) followed by the 85 spanks to each sit spot (once again nice and hard). I then had 85 spanks to each nipple followed by the 85 jumping jacks, 85 sit ups, 85 additional jumping jacks and then the 85 minutes of yoga again. I finished with about 15 minutes to spare since it said I COULD spend left over time watching youtube, not that I HAD to I decided to spend my time writing my report. So here it is guys. Hope you enjoyed.

No edges today, thank goodness. My cunt got a day to rest and recover a little bit, but don’t worry. I’m still plenty horny.
So not a bad report, but the Punishment you only had to do once, it was split up to give a break between and time for church..
Oh well your loss, as I did ask if you had any questions Saturday night..

-on a side note...
The report, this report....
Is tasked to be done 8-9am on Monday morning(your time).. HERE.

With its own rules to follow while reporting...

Doesnt it suck to be Alex.
I'll post a punishment for not reading and doing your tasks correctly. And when you wake you can rewrite the report.

Guess the Essay didnt stick with Alex about doing tasks on time...

[Edit]-
Star jumps and jumping jacks arent the same..
Star jumps you jump in a star shape, feet off the ground.
Jumping jacks, you hop to a different stance and back.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares

Last edited by centurion01; 10-03-2016 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Shrinking the quote
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote