View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 04:38 AM   #240
onesixonezero

1. Age? 17

2. Gender? I'm a guy!

3. Country? UK

4. Are you in a relationship? Nope

5. When did you last masturbate? Umm... by the look of my the white stains on my pyjamas I would say last night

6. How? Did you use something, or was it just hands? I useded my hands

7. What did you fantasize about? There wasn't anything particular, it was just like: Sex! Naked-ness! Spoon! Wait, forget the last one

8. How often do you masturbate? As often as I feel horny... depends on the day/week/if the house is empty

9. Have you ever masturbated together with a person of the opposite sex? I've masturbated infront of a member of the opposite sex, does that count?

10. Have you ever masturbated together with a person of the same sex? Nuur

11. Have you ever masturbated in a public place? - If yes, where? Public toilet? Uhh... I think I may have done in a car once while I was bored of waiting for people to get back from the loo

12. Where is your favorite place to masturbate? In my backgarden! Appart from when its REALLY cold, then my warm cozy room is the best!

13. Have you ever filmed yourself while masturbating? Yeah, it was cool, but then I realised there was no point really

14. Have you ever been caught masturbating? - If yes, by whom? Nope, well sorta but I'm not sure if they knew I had been masturbating because I pulled my trousers up and stuff reaally quick

15. Do you talk about masturbation with your friends? Not any more

16. Do you think that masturbation some times can be better than "real sex"? Depends on how good the masturbation or sex is

17. How old were you when you first masturbated to orgasm? I cant remember when it was, but I do remember pannicing like "HOLY SH*T, WTF IS HAPPENING", I thought I was having a heart attack or something

18. Have your ever heard someone (neighbor, sister, brother etc.) masturbate? - If yes, did it turn you on? Nope

19. Do you some times have cybersex when masturbating? No... well I may have done with my ex

20. Does answering this truth make you want to masturbate soon? Mmm... sorry what was the question, I was too busy masturbating
onesixonezero is offline   Reply With Quote