Thread: Fiction: daughters fun
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 02:50 PM   #8
Joker50
Distinguished Member

sometimes, you can get bogged down in narrative and lose where you were going. and sometimes you can lose your internet connection and other things get in the way.
Both of these have happened to me in the last few days, so I beg your forgiveness for the fact this rambles but it gets where I need it too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry and Sylvie woke up as the storm ceased. They had no idea when they had fallen in to bed together, or how long they had been out. Sylvie woke first and then pushed Harry.

‘I think someone maybe a bit late’ she said, as Harry dragged himself in to the land of the living.
There was a clatter of pebbles against the window and Sylvie looked out to see Susie on a bicycle clad in shorts clearly too big for her and a shirt hanging off her that really didn’t hide her tits at all. She went down and let her in.

Susie wasn’t impressed; Sylvie had answered the door naked, hiding behind it as a shield. ‘What the hell did you too get up too last night to make Harry late?’

‘If I told you, I can’t remember, I wouldn’t be lying. I can tell you how it started but how it finished, I really have no idea.’

‘Is he up?’

‘He wasn’t.’

‘Where are the keys for the car please, I need to shove the bike in it. And Sylvie…’

Sylvie handed Susie the keys, ‘And?’

‘Have you got something I can put on please, so I can return Jess’ new slave his clothes.’

‘That sounds interesting,’ said Harry emerging naked into the shop. ‘How did Jess acquire a slave?’

‘We almost got raped because of you not being there. But she did her ninja, body flippy, kung fu stuff, that you sent her to learn and turned the tables on him and last I saw of him he was happily licking her cunt with a piece of wood sticking from his ass hole trying to waggle it as a tail.’

‘I’ll come, this I have to see.’ He turned.

‘Shit Harry!!!’ shouted Susie when she saw the state of his back.

‘Hells bells’ said Sylvie looking to see what caused Susie to exclaim, ‘we need to get that sorted.’
She turned to Susie, ‘You deal with your daughter and the bicycle and I will deal with this one. I think his robe is in the car, why don’t you wear that and go home and grab some clothes. I will cook breakfast for when you get back with Jess, okay.’

‘Sylvie there are times I could murder you over whatever you and Harry get up too but today,’ she leaned forward and kissed Sylvie on the lips; ‘today thank you.’

Susie dropped the seats and loaded the bicycle, then started to drive the car back as best she could in shoes that belonged to someone else, eventually kicking them off and driving barefoot.

Back at the old farm building, she found Jess with her slave licking her pussy.
‘He has made me cum three times since you left, but, swears he can make me squirt if I give him the chance.’ She looked at her mother with pleading eyes.

‘Sylvie and especially Harry have a problem and we really need to go. I have the bike and your slave can have his clothes back now.’ She turned to him, ‘thank you for the loan, I know we didn’t give you much choice but you have no idea how helpful you really have been.’

Jess playful demeanour disappeared immediately on hearing there was a problem.
‘Up slave and dress, it seems like playtime is over.’

He stood and Jess gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Then as Susie went to get the bike, she whispered, ‘that was fun, leave your address somewhere I can find it and maybe, just maybe, I will let you,’ she pointed her finger at him, ‘make me’, she pointed her finger at herself, ‘your slave for a night.’

He winked and Jess smiled; there was a noise from outside and he said loudly ‘thank you mistress for letting me be your slave, it was an honour, maybe one day we can do it again. It would be my pleasure to leave my number so you may call me and I can serve you again.’

‘thank you for your fun, ‘ Jess replied, I don’t know that you giving me your number is a good idea’ she stuck her tongue out at him, ‘I doubt I will see you again.’

Susie stripped and gave the man his clothes back and remembered that as neither she nor Jess had clothes, this would make life interesting. She considered as she waited briefly for Jess to appear, given that people were waking up as more time passed, the best way to get them safely back in to the house. Jess got in to the passenger seat and they were on their way.

‘Mum,’ said Jess quizzically, ‘I thought you were going to borrow some clothing?’

‘I forgot once I saw the state of your fathers back.’

‘It is that bad?’

‘We will find out once we get back, Sylvie is feeding us.’

‘So where are we going?’

‘Home, for some clothes, for all of us’ Susie replied.

Behind in the old building the third man dressed quietly, assessing all that had gone on. True the bitch had thrown him and being a slave hadn’t been so bad especially when the other one left and she had him lick her pussy almost continuously. She was a dirty fuck and she knew it. He looked at the piece of paper and apart from the phone number, written on it was, ‘Jess, getDare, if you find me give me a dare and I will send you proof I did it.’

He had a dare or two in mind, including her riding his cock again; clearly she was up for that. Already he had a few ideas in his head and he wondered just how much credit Peter would be willing to allow him, if he got Jess to come back and perform again.

In the car, Susie had Jess lie on a fully reclined seat as they got nearer, reasoning that if she herself was seen then she would have to bluff it out but, if it was Jess then it could ruin her future. Jess had argued that it made no difference to her but had done as she was told. Now she was lying on the seat, car on the drive, as Susie tried to work out Harrys’ keys, standing stark naked on the front door step.

Suddenly the house alarm went off and Jess popped her head up just as Susie went through the door. A minute later she was back, wearing one coat and carrying another for Jess. Together they went back in to the house and both headed upstairs.

‘Wow mum, what a night and morning, I could sleep for hours.’

‘We can’t, shower and dress in something.’

‘Do you care what?’

‘Nope, so long as you are comfortable. I will go first.’

‘Okay,’ replied Jess and flipped open her laptop, connected, logged on to getDare and then sat back and read.

Today’s dress code is a micro bikini. It will show off your body without getting you arrested. Jess looked at the date and noted it had come overnight. At any time you need to piss you will leave the bikini in place. Twice, morning, afternoon and evening you will masturbate into the bikini panties, each time removing your bra and adding pegs to your nipples. Each time you do this you will submit pics. From tomorrow your tasks will become more difficult and far more exposing, this is to see if you can handle it. If you need to go out anywhere you may not wear any more than two items of clothing, top and shorts or skirt and you will still masturbate.

Jess lay back and slipped her fingers in to her pussy, stroking her clit and fucking herself as she thought about what to reply, her eyes closing gently as she stroked herself only to open them briefly as another hand began to stroke her tits and then lips were kissing her nipples.

‘Mmmm mum, that’s so nice, bite them a bit.’
Susie obliged a little.
‘Oh yes, another please’ asked Jess as she blinked her eyes
Susie bit gently on to Jess nipple but Jess was beyond that, her eyes were wide open.

‘What are you wearing?’

Susie stood up, ‘my micro’ she replied and smiled.
‘Its my dress dare for today.’

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote