View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 07:16 PM   #31
Laura.V
Account Banned

As the Head Of Hufflepuff this is a message out there to all of our students to complete the previously given tasks, there are a lot of you so that means more points Lets Show Em Whos Best

As a recap of tasks that should be done

Students: PrincessofDiapers, Frozen Black Bear, BellatrixDemigod, InnotheFox, sexboy_69, gorgeous whore

Task 1.
Write "I am a lowly Hufflepuff" on your chest (or 100 times on paper) and if you're daring post a pic in your albums

Task 2.
today you must post a picture of a toy you want/have in the thread and you must do an action corresponding to what you post i.e. if its a gag you must put an underwear gag in, a vibrator you must edge, etc. and tell us what you did.

Task 3.
Well it seems that there are quite a few of you, That means that we can give the house elves a break for a bit and have some of your house do all of the chores. By Monday I want your house to have chosen the four who will do the chores. Of course the prefects and Head of your house are exempt. These four will be the maids of everyone in the house and will report to everyone over them, including other students. The prefects and Head will be the ones who turn in the list and I will decide whether or not it is a good choice. If not, the whole house faces a punishment.

Please post your task results and if possible send me notice of your completion as i will be keeping track of everyone and chasing people up

Likes - Bondage, Light Anal, Light pain, Pussy Play, Edging, Spanking, Denial, Diaper, Hidden Public, Dress Up

Limits - People Who Want Pics, Extreme Pain, Pictures And Videos, Scat, Exposed Socially, Heavy Anal, Piss, Humiliation, Family
Laura.V is offline   Reply With Quote