View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 07:51 PM   #1
RavenClaw

Default New Hogwarts of GetDare

Hello Everyone!

I have been a long time lurker on this site but only decided to join today out of sheer boredom, and the desire to get into a large community. I saw another Harry Potter thread on here but it became inactive back in 2014, so hopefully this one does not meet the same fate!

Everyone will need to take the Pottermore House Quiz to determine which house you will be in and post the results here along with the announcement that you are joining.

There will be several roles to fill and each application must be submitted to me. Here is a list of all positions and the house you must be to participate:

Headmaster: (any house)
Teachers: (any) (up to 8 (not including Heads))
Head boy: (any)
Head girl: (any)
Caretaker: (any)
Squib: (any)

Ravenclaw: House of Abstinence

Gryffindor: House of Pain

Slytherin: House of Bondage

HufflePuff: House of Humiliation

Please check the blog entry in my signature.

Students may join at will with only an announcement, Prefects must apply directly to me or will be chosen out of the students. Head Boy and Girl will be chosen out of prefects. Teachers must apply and 4 teachers will be chosen to be head of houses. There will only be one Squib in the whole game and they must send an application telling me why they deserve to be the lowest of the low.

Here is a comprehensive list of the order of power: (each position may give tasks for the next lowest position)
Headmaster/mistress
House Heads
Teachers
Caregiver
Head Boy/Girl
Prefects (who is the highest and lowest in each house is up to the house head)
Students
Squib

There will be a points system put into place and every month there will be a house that gains charge of the other three houses. Everyone not in the winning house must accept any task from anybody in the winning house (except for the squib)

Each house is the house of something and only because the very first task is decided by which house you are in. Any tasks after that will either be general (from headmaster, caregiver, headboy/girl etc.) or specific to the house (From Prefects, Heads of houses, etc.)

If you have any questions feel free to PM/post about it and I will reply both on the thread and through PM

I am joining as Headmaster, if anyone wishes to apply as Headmistress they may.

Dislikes: Anal, Pics, Mild Public

Limits: Pics with Face, Social Suicide, Piss Play, Family, Friends, Full Public

My sex Map

Give me a punishment for disappointing my Miss!

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 10-08-2016 at 01:10 PM. Reason: with RavenClaw's permission
RavenClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RavenClaw for this post: