View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 03:13 AM   #44
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default [Fiction] Six hours of corner time

I was outside, on my roof terrace. Naked, except for the chain around my neck, bondage mittens on my hands and the tail butt plug in my ass. My hair in two pigtails, sticking out straight from my head. Oh and some whiskers, I had to draw on my cheeks. I shivered a little; it was quite cold, sitting on the concrete tiles. I didn't get a blanket to sit on this time. The chain felt heavy around my neck, but I couldn't take it off. It was padlocked around my neck. The other end locked to the railing of the terrace's fence. I had maybe 2 metres of chain that permitted me to crawl around a little.

This was my punishment for talking back to Sir, making fun of him. I was way too cheeky and Sir put a stop to it. He told me to undress and put the tail in my ass. He then put the chain around my neck and to my surprise he took me outside! He told me he didn't want to see or hear any more from me for the next six hours and to have a good think about my behaviour. Sir locked my chain to the railing and went back inside, closing the door behind him. I just sat there for a while, too stunned to do anything. I had done it again, all by myself. Stupid, dumb pet.

Suddenly the door opened and Sir put a big bowl of water and food on the ground in front of me. I was happy to see him, but without saying anything, he went back inside.

So I was stuck here... for six long hours... what was I going to do with myself? There was nothing here. Just some water and not very appetising looking food. It made me angry, frustrated. I tried crawling to the door, but the chain stopped me about halfway. So no banging on the door to attract my owner's attention. I shouted angrily at the closed door and cursed my owner fur putting me here. I pulled the chain, but it didn't budge. I sighed and crawled over to the bowl to drink some water. I couldn't use my hands, so I just slurped it all up. I sighed and sat for a while. Still angry inside. At least the sun was shining a little.
When it seemed an eternity had passed, I felt hungry. I looked at the food in the bowl. It looked gross and I couldn't even tell what it was. I sighed and tried it anyway. It might have been some sort of porridge but it was very bland. I didn't want to eat it, but this would be the only thing I would be getting so I forced myself to empty the bowl. At least it kept me busy...

When I was done, I had to pee. No toilet here, not even a bucket. I crawled as far as my chain allowed and relieved myself in a corner. This was quite humiliating, but a huge relief.
I decided to try a little nap to pass the time. Making myself comfortable was almost impossible on the hard concrete, but I managed to find a position that was at least doable. The sun shone on my face and I dozed off a little. I must have drifted off, because I suddenly woke to an itching feeling on my thigh. I tried to ignore it, but it didn't go away. Now the itch was moving... I sat up and saw a huge spider on my leg! I screamed and swatted it off. It landed half a meter away from me. My heart was beating, I hated spiders! As if it knew that, the spider started crawling back towards me. I tried to move away, but I couldn't, with the chain secure around my neck. Sir came through the door, wondering what all the screaming was about. He laughed when he saw the spider and told me I should be happy with the company of another animal. I begged him to get rid of it and to my surprise he did. He told me that this was a good warning not to fall asleep again while I was being punished. Then, he handed me the squeaky dog toy and told me to bite on that and be grateful I had something to do. Without any further ado, he went back inside and shut the door behind him.

I spent the rest of the day, sucking on the stupid toy, ashamed for being such a stupid pet, but also feeling very sorry for myself. When Sir finally came to release me I was so grateful, I started kissing his shoes. I promised myself never to behave so badly again....

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 09-20-2016 at 05:54 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: