View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 06:34 PM   #10
thiskittykat

Talking

Spoiler:
Your bisexual yes? when did you first know you are bisexual? Does your family or friends know? have you had any experience with both genders? did you like it? what did you do? and with whom?

In your blog you wrote a poem " cuddles " yes? Do you enjoy writing? when did you find out you were interested in writing? who's your favorite poet? what's your favorite poem?

You said and i quote " I like to think about things, probably too much; a prime example of this being that I think I am funnier than I actually am. " a scale 1-10 10 being very funny where are you at?

if you would crash into a girl or guy that you instantly fall for would you use a pun? if so which pun? have a pun ever worked for you? how many times have you used a pun on someone? does your mates find your puns annoying?

Last, did i ask enough questions? should i do my own AMA? did putting this message in a quote bother you? what is the exact time you are reading this sentence? whats the top 3 websites you explore? How do you sleep? are you currently single? if so do you like anyone right now? whats your favorite song? hmm i have a headache now... thanks ._.