Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 05:00 AM   #111
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

The question is now about how to make it happen and keep Hala's suspicions down.

"Hang on," I whisper to Hala as I slow down and start pulling out - I know it's not what she wants but I need to buy time if I'm going to deliver on my promise. I still have time thanks to the pill I took earlier.

"...Melody..." she whimpers.
"Be patient, my love... It will be worth the wait."
"...ok..."

I need to cool her down a bit. I hope her mother is still sleeping in the other room. I can't have Hala getting up, as she might find out what's going on, and I did untie her - even though she now wears a blindfold.

It takes me a moment to come up with a solution - and it's a quite challenging one, though it seems to be my best option at the time.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I ask her.
"Oh yes!..."
"Do you want to try something new and exciting? Do you trust me?"
"Oh I do!"

That's what I wanted to hear. I tell her not to move, to wait, and I head back out into the living area. I pick up the phone and make a call. Then, I wait, oscillating between one room and the other. Ghada is asleep - thankfully - allowing me to focus mostly on caressing Hala.

Seven minutes in, the door opens gently and I watch my newest employee walk in - the blonde European Olivia Turner. She's been here for about two weeks and we haven't been together since her hiring interview. She's only half-surprised to see me naked greeting her.

"Ma'am?" she asks me.
"Olivia... how would you like to make some extra money?"

She completely understands what I'm implying but I don't see her cringe or try to walk away. I point to the room where Hala is resting, waiting for what comes next.

"Ever been with a girl?" I ask her.
"Sure," she candidly replies. "How much?"

I give her a number. It's reasonable. She smiles. The night can go on and now, I have a partner in crime.

Let's see how far I can take this now.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to interesting for this post: