View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 06:09 AM   #22
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker50 View Post
Hi Lola, coming here, cool fun.

I suggest that you check out the weather before you arrive.

Let's start with something simple, a basic nude under a coat dare, no toys or anything use naked.
Choose a coat that covers your ass and pussy by about 6 inches maximum. Preferably it allows for maximum cleavage display so anyone looking can see your tits when it is squashed up.
No underwear, heels and then get on the tube system at rush hour. The best crush is the central line. You will be crushed, your coat will get hot and semi undoing it in the crush is not unusual.
Most of the escalators are steep so anyone looking up will be able to see your pussy.
For extra teasing wear a thong on the escalator but once on the crowded platform remove it, to do this simply drop it down your legs in a quiet corner and then leave it behind.

Then repeat this the day or two days later and use a vibrating egg in your pussy with a small amount of silver gaffer take to hold it in. No thong at all. Have him use the remote and alter the settings as you travel.

Two things to remember, the office people can get cranky when they get on the tube after 5, if it rains people's moods are even worse.
We'll consider this minus removing my panties [I don't buy expensive clothing to throw it away] and the vibrating egg bit [It's not wireless, and therefore too difficult to have him control discreetly].

Quote:
The bikini dare. Simply take your sunbathing things and on a really wet day go sunbathing in a bikini in Hyde park. The weather is so crazy here you could go out to sunbathe and then it rains on you. If this happens stay put in the rain and go for a swim in the Serpentine. During the swim see if you can strip off your bikini.
One thing, some of the parks have their own police, so be aware.
We will skip this one as it'll be too chilly for me swim or want to wear a bikini - and I don't plan on taking up valuable room in my suitcase for something that isn't practical for October - sorry!

Quote:
Sent you a kik, comes up as off line atm.
I didn't receive a kik from you, perhaps you mistyped or forgot the period in my username?

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote