View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 04:00 PM   #16
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
I will have to think of a fun task for you Lola! Already got a little bit in mind but not a ton of time to write it up right now hopefully you will be taking suggestions for a little bit (;
I'm not going away until the second half of October..though I will need to ship the toys I want out there two weeks prior (:. That leaves tons of time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow27 View Post
I'm not very good at giving good suggestions but I thought I'd give it a shot

I know it gets cold in London (though I'm not sure if it is currently) so if you had a longish coat that you could wear that would hide you wearing handcuffs, you could go for a little stroll while wearing those. Might be a bit hard to pull off though
Nipple clamps under clothes for as long as you are able to wear them in public. You could tie body harnesses under your clothes also. You stated that anal falls under dislikes and likes so I'm not sure how comfortable you would be plugging yourself in public. If you have a small plug that you wouldn't mind using for around an hour you could go have coffee or lunch while plugged

For petplay, there's not much that comes to mind aside from the basics, but you could both be the others pet for a set time. Spend the day on all fours and doing as the owner pleases I'm not sure if eating out of bowls on the floor breaks the food limit thingy so maybe you could take breaks when it's time to eat. Alternatively, the pet could be hand fed which adds a touch of humiliation

You could set up a bondage session where the bottom is bound to the bed, gagged and blindfolded (you could also add earphones and music for more sensory deprivation) while they are tied, the one on top can use the crops for some light/hard spanks, wax play, edging, forced orgasms whatever it is you want to do there are plenty of options once in this position!

That's all I've got, sorry most of them aren't great and are pretty basic. Hopefully you two can build on these ideas when more people comment

Have fun
All of these are completely doable and within reason so they will be considered! [I'd only be omitting the gag bit, but that doesn't seem like it'd ruin any of the fun.] I didn't even have a body harness in my mind despite how often I've seen it mentioned on gD, so that one is especially intriguing. Thanks very much for your suggestions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
How about you dont shave, at all. And when you meet up you can either have a sensual shaving from him or a waxing, followed by a massage with some sensual oils.
Unfortunately neither James or I enjoy body hair so I will have to skip this one - I should have put it in my dislikes.. sorry! My brazilian wax appointment has been scheduled for two days before I leave :P.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote