View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 02:34 PM   #14
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDom View Post
This sounds absolutely lovely, sadly currently I don't have a suggestion to add for you but I hope you both enjoy your time together and get some great suggestions
That's quite alright, thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
You've blogged about how much you like teasing Jameser by sending him pictures, or by getting off on phone calls while he can't react to them. I think he deserves a little payback, don't you?

Each day Jameser should pick a new incident when you teased him. Re-enact it for him as soon as you wake up, just for practice (and fun!). For the rest of that day, every time your phone rings, you need to re-enact that tease as promptly and accurately as possible.

If he's feeling nice, he'll stick with making you retake pictures. And not call you too much. And he might not even call you in public. If he's feeling nice.
I was more looking for things to do when we're physically together but I suppose this could be fun for the time leading up to our visit. I think it would be hard for him to remember every incident when I've teased him, because I'm quite the tease (;. We'd have to modify it a bit because I try to stay away from things that could interfere with my career and he calls me fairly often when I'm at my work desk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Well,
I normally don't give tasks to others than my pet. But i cannot resist the temptation of such a nice add. And i just like to honour a staffmember because without the voluntary work of those the site would not exist
If you do it i appreciate a report but i will not need a chartuburate session.

I would suggest 2 hr shopping and having coffee with tackbra and tackpants. Fits in "pain" and "hiddenpublic".

read here about the "fun" my pet had
Thanks for your suggestion (:. This sounds really interesting and could be a contender, but the only issue is I have fairly expensive taste bras & panties and I wouldn't really want to destroy my belongings with tacks. Do you have any suggestions for what to use in place of tacks?

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote