View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 01:00 AM   #13
Lyb
getDare Addict

Hey,
First of all that's a great add so I'll do my best.

Here are some dares, regarding public the limit tends to be very subjective so if I'm going too far please tell me ill make sure to correct it (i said public but that is true for all dares though).

humiliation
- I assume you're going to stay at your Dom's place. One day wait for him naked on your knees, be blindfold with music in your ears so that you won't know whether or not he is here until he touches you. You should have clamps on your nipples, a vibe in your pussy with the remote around so he can play with it, your hands handcuffed in your back and your mouth open. Yes I inspired myself from the "curious about" part.

- He could also tie you up to a chair sitting on your wand while he plays with you the only thing you can is to beg him for mercy, reduced to bear his will for as long as he wishes. You shouldn't know if he will let you cum, how many times he would let you nor for how long.

- This one combines with public. Go to a pet shop to try on dog collars. You only have to try them on but you cannot hide.

- you could also be forced to help on all his shoes then have to lick them clean one by one.

pain
- well there are always spankings but you don't need us for that so here is a predicament dare. Spread tacks on a table so that if you bend over your breast will lay on them. Tie your legs to that table and put clamps on your nipples. Tie the clamps to the table so that you can't stand up completely. Now handcuff your hands in your back. Stay like this until your Dom frees you. He can also play with you during that time obviously. The thing with that dare is that even though you don't touch the tasks when you start at some point you'll get too tired and will have to bend over on the tacks and rest.

semi public now for that I have plenty of ideas.

- if I understood well, you guys don't see each other a lot. I assume you're going to be very happy to be together and will probably go out a lot, when you do so, when you're at a nice restaurant or going on a stroll have a remote controlled vibe in your pussy and let him have the remote.

- go do some shopping and edge in 3 different fitting rooms.

- let your Dom tie you up in a park with again a vibe in your pussy. He should be around for safety reasons.

- wear a skirt, heels and no underwear. Have the black dildo the furthest on the right in your pussy for a day and have fun not dropping it

I hope you enjoy my ideas and your trip

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote